sharetrader
    Legend

I hope I don't have to eat any hospital food anytime soon. Compass serve up rubbish and dodge tax as well. So we lost a lot of good jobs here, and a foreign company rips out the profits wholesale. Very poor policy by National.

http://thestandard.org.nz/compass-se...ry-little-tax/

The UK & Europe going though the same as we are with the TPPA. Outrageous that they place a 30 year ban on public access to the negotiations.
    Who dl these guys think they are?
    Its like going back to the days of when Monarchies ruled. One rule for them and another for the plebs.
    Sound familiar .
    The whole flag referendum & reinstatement of knighthoods inconsistency by Key is starting to make sense to me now.
    Key really is a monarchist, but just wants to be King. His flag etc.
    Egomaniac.
    Hopefully you find my posts helpful, but in no way should they be construed as advice. Make your own decision.

Key was misrepresented by his lawyer. LOL
    Eight foreign trust lawyers cozying up to the government, just at the time the IRD is looking to review them.
    Not necessarily to even make changes, but just review.
    What were these lawyers scared of that they might have found?
    And the government doesn't heed the IRDs recommendation.
    This as dodgy as it gets, amongst a string of dodgy dealings that include virtually every high ranking minister of the National party.
    Multiple scandals surround Murray McCully, Judith Collins. Then there was the whole issue around Anne Tolley & what she knew re Mike Sabin being under investigation at the time of the election. There are more, should I continue?
    There is something very rotten in the state of Denmark.
    Hopefully you find my posts helpful, but in no way should they be construed as advice. Make your own decision.

The Minister of Revenue had no idea that it was John Keys personal lawyer in front of him lobbying against any review of foreign trusts.
    YEAH....RIGHT

This government is really concerned about the ONE BILLION in lost revenue and is tirelessly working at resolving this. No they really are. I mean John and Michael think of nothing else. It goes like this

Michael " hey john, apparently one billion is being lost in diverted profits, should we be worried" ?
    John " Im not but I will ask Crosby Textor if I should be"

Legend

Quote Originally Posted by Sgt Pepper View Post
    The Minister of Revenue had no idea that it was John Keys personal lawyer in front of him lobbying against any review of foreign trusts.
    YEAH....RIGHT
    It went at least one step further. John Key let Minister McClay know that his lawyer would be in touch about the trusts issue soon. There must be some evidence of this, otherwise they'd have stuck with another line.

http://thestandard.org.nz/key-and-mc...t-their-lines/

http://www.stuff.co.nz/national/poli...ssment-averted
    Last edited by elZorro; 05-05-2016 at 05:43 PM.

I see a reference to Mike Sabin. That affair was well swept under the carpet. Does anyone know what the scandal was. It let Winnie back in to the game big time.

Edit: I see the whole sordid story is on google.
    Last edited by airedale; 06-05-2016 at 04:29 PM.

Legend

Quote Originally Posted by airedale View Post
    I see a reference to Mike Sabin. That affair was well swept under the carpet. Does anyone know what the scandal was. It let Winnie back in to the game big time.

Edit: I see the whole sordid story is on google.
    Yes, Airedale, it's not great to consider an MP was accused (and acquitted), but other MPs and the PM were covering his reputation.

More about the foreign trusts: no wonder John Key was so shaky about this the day after the news broke. Ken Whitney knows all about Mossack Fonseca. He writes reference letters to them.

http://thestandard.org.nz/another-pa...p-on-nz-links/
    Last edited by elZorro; 06-05-2016 at 06:37 PM.

EZ you'll love the irony in this.

@StewartWood: Lynton Crosby gets his knighthood on the day Tory recriminations about his dog-whistle London Mayoral campaign begin https://t.co/vovDETUIDg

(Cameron brought in CT to help Goldsmith win London mayoralty and played dirty and lost)
    “ At the top of every bubble, everyone is convinced it's not yet a bubble.”

I notice the National Glee Club seems to have left the building. I realize National have had a terrible time in the press of late, but not being here to defend Key and his cohorts?
    I can just imagine the private messages that were exchanged to organize this moratorium.
    Ahh well, you have learnt secrecy from the best. Key of course, the only head of state named in the latest Panama Papers release.
    The only one!
    But apparently they are confused.
    Just like that poor young girl in the café he harassed for months on end, tugging her ponytail.