sharetrader
    Advanced Member

Judging by the nightly talkback, I'm sure the Greens will see a change in their score in the next opinion pole. Personally, Turia's confession had little effect on me, probably because of my years in Probation and the knowledge I had every day about the extent of benefit fraud. I knew that the UK had squads of officers in the community to deal with fraudsters but here we had virtually nothing other than the "letter". If they were informed of a clear fraud - a couple living together while one was working and the other on unemployment benefit - their response was to send a letter to the offender asking them to report to the office or they would stop the benefit. Prosecutions were few and far between nad I was in Court most days.

IMO

Wow how proud you upstanding national party property renters must be of your deputy PM; the one who knows exactly how tough poverty is and trying to survive who then went on to shaft the very people she was like and who arguably has got something to answer for ; dense smoke rising.Bill better watch out he will be dragged down too ; although he's pretty good at tripping himself up. Rise up NZ you can do a lot better!

Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by elZorro View Post
    Indeed, that was a typo. I know how to spell that one. Whoops.

I notice no-one seems to be commenting on the actual contents of the post. Could it be that National are just now being further exposed as an arrogant, lying, druggy and dozy bunch of MPs, who have no intention (or ability) to lead the rest of NZ to a brighter future?
    That is in keeping with your usual inability to deal with fact and separate it from fiction - and on of the reasons your party is heading for oblivion. It's getting to the stage where even Winston Peters won't touch you with a bargepole, particularly if the Greens are still involved.

Quote Originally Posted by elZorro View Post
    Indeed, that was a typo. I know how to spell that one. Whoops.

I notice no-one seems to be commenting on the actual contents of the post. Could it be that National are just now being further exposed as an arrogant, lying, druggy and dozy bunch of MPs, who have no intention (or ability) to lead the rest of NZ to a brighter future?
    Look EZ, why should anybody add oxygen to your baseless smear, if you are not even man enough to clearly state what you think she did wrong.

Man up - and if you are right, there is nothing you have to fear. If you are not man enough to do that, than at least go to the police and ask them to investigate. Afraid they charge you for wasting of police time?

What you are doing is just trying to stir and to smear and hoping some of the mud you are throwing might stick. Well, I hope it does stick at the throwers hands - less than 20% would be an appropriate result for a bunch of cowardly smearers. Labour is clearly not the party to go ...
    ----
    "Prediction is very difficult, especially about the future" (Niels Bohr)

IMO

Silence is golden and duct tape is silver. Blow whistle blow.

Legend

Quote Originally Posted by craic View Post
    That is in keeping with your usual inability to deal with fact and separate it from fiction - and on of the reasons your party is heading for oblivion. It's getting to the stage where even Winston Peters won't touch you with a bargepole, particularly if the Greens are still involved.
    Winston will be in like a robber's dog if he can sniff prime ministership for himself.

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by Joshuatree View Post
    duct tape is silver.
    Mine is black.
    Not at all sure what all that is supposed to mean.

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by Joshuatree View Post
    Silence is golden and duct tape is silver. Blow whistle blow.
    I saw it called duck tape in shop somewhere South of Bombay.

Legend

Quote Originally Posted by Bjauck View Post
    Yep. Works on ducks too.

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by Bjauck View Post
    The 1st name for Duct Tape was Duck (brand name) so is often referred to as Duck Tape.