sharetrader
    Legend

Quote Originally Posted by elZorro View Post
    The press have been a lot more pleasant with Labour in the last 12 hours or so, maybe because they forced this change on the party, and maybe it was a good change.
    That is a ridiculous comment. Nothing to do with the press. Posters on this site have been telling you for years that Labour's biggest trouble has been appointing unelectable leaders such as Cunliffe and Little. Obviously you'll get a fair bounce by dumping Little. In fact I can see a coaltion between Labour, The Kermits and Winston First taking the election, but it could only happen if your lot let Winnie the poo be the P.M.
    Allah forbid.

Quote Originally Posted by winner69 View Post
    You seem pretty grumpy today Blackpeter

If bull... needs to change his name to bear.... maybe you should change yours to grumps

Just saying
    Why would you say that?

BTW - in the area I come from is Black Peter (or the "Krampus" as we call him) a grumpy guy who states the inconvenient truth people don't want to hear. My penname is absolutely spot on , no need to change.
    ----
    "Prediction is very difficult, especially about the future" (Niels Bohr)

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by BlackPeter View Post
    Why would you say that?

BTW - in the area I come from is Black Peter (or the "Krampus" as we call him) a grumpy guy who states the inconvenient truth people don't want to hear. My penname is absolutely spot on , no need to change.
    The Krampus is not confined to Christmas time?

My (Irish) grandma used to refer to unknown noises as the old Grampus getting up to his tricks.
    Last edited by Bjauck; 02-08-2017 at 09:28 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Bjauck View Post
    The Krampus is not confined to Christmas time?

My (Irish) grandma used to refer to unknown noises as the old Grampus getting up to his tricks.
    actually - the big day is Saint Nicholas (December 6th). But hey - he must be somewhere for the rest of the year - doesn't he?
    ----

IMO

Quote Originally Posted by fungus pudding View Post
    That is a ridiculous comment. Nothing to do with the press. Posters on this site have been telling you for years that Labour's biggest trouble has been appointing unelectable leaders such as Cunliffe and Little. Obviously you'll get a fair bounce by dumping Little. In fact I can see a coaltion between Labour, The Kermits and Winston First taking the election, but it could only happen if your lot let Winnie the poo be the P.M.
    Allah forbid.
    Put Little next to wood face bill and its no contest, one alive and passionate and honest ,one a wood face who has failed credibility and honesty tests. But keep bill there don't replace him;hes just what the doctor ordered along with his smoking gun side kick Bennetficary suspect.

Quote Originally Posted by Joshuatree View Post
    Put Little next to wood face bill and its no contest, one alive and passionate and honest ,one a wood face who has failed credibility and honesty tests. But keep bill there don't replace him;hes just what the doctor ordered along with his smoking gun side kick Bennetficary suspect.
    JT, sadly your posts are the best evidence that changing the leadership for Labour made no difference at all. Labour's supporters still have nothing to offer but unsubstantiated smears against honorable politicians. Same old - same old ... this honeymoon will be short.
    ----

IMO

superiority complex shining through
    Last edited by Joshuatree; 02-08-2017 at 10:30 AM.

Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by Joshuatree View Post
    Im not in poverty but i see the gap grow bigger everyday; its not right.......
    I agree it's not right.

GINI co-efficient cf media and Opposition anecdata.

Even that erstwhile never say die supporter of Andrew Little EZ is impressed. Did he ever support Andrew Little? Who was Andrew Little?

IMO

Quote Originally Posted by winner69 View Post
    Got my first email from Jacinda ....on the scrounge she was, for cash of course.

I couldn't resist the smile - she seduced me into giving
    Good on you winner69,me too just now. Come on one and all donate and even things up a bit and lets get the momentum going and encourage traditional nat voters to open their minds and be a little brave and look at the things we need to change, fix, rise up we can do a lot better. It is a cop out imo sticking to a voting habit or belief just because its been a tradition ; times and situs have changed and i believe labour/greens are the ones to repair the unfolding social damage, immigration and housing and environmental issues happening right now. With a fresh enthusiastic altruistic team that haven't been tainted by entrenched power and greed and whose main motivation has been in staying there, lets go for the better and the good.