sharetrader
Page 209 of 1608 FirstFirst ... 1091591992052062072082092102112122132192593097091209 ... LastLast
Results 2,081 to 2,090 of 16077

Belege, your posts are nearly always right over the top, unreasoned and unreasonable and needlessly personally insulting. Get a grip on yourself. I would say the vast majority of Sharetraders think that and support Cuzzie.
    Left wingers like you and EZ and Possum are a small minority.

Legend

Quote Originally Posted by Major von Tempsky View Post
    ..on sharetrader and on the Whale Oil blog?

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Major von Tempsky View Post
    Belege, your posts are nearly always right over the top, unreasoned and unreasonable and needlessly personally insulting. Get a grip on yourself. I would say the vast majority of Sharetraders think that and support Cuzzie.
    Thanks Major von Tempsky, yeah politics always brings out passion. Labour has plenty of that, but not much more. I just hate the way that all Labour MPs and PMs in my living memory think little white lies & some pretty big ones are the very best of tools one can utilize. H.C was the queen of porkies. D.C has only been Labour leader for 5 minutes and he is following suite. Bill Rowling and Norman Kirk were not in the same league as I remember it, although Rowling was forced to change his mind after the CIA called on him. They always let us down when in power. Look at D.L and the Rainbow Warrior debacle. He was going great guns (well not so bad) and then sold out NZ to the French. Have the Greenies not got long memories? BTW, I was a paid up member of Greenpeace back then. I think David Lange's betrayal of Greenpeace and NZ, is the very reason they(Greenies) went off the rails and many ex-members like me got turned off for ever by their unreasonable methods to bring about political change. Now the two are entering into a de facto relationship tells me it is only one of convenience for both parties. Mark my works, "the Labour party will pay heavily for letting the Greenies gain power in any Government they form", because Labour is the only tool the Greenies can gain power. Oh Labour need the Green numbers alright, but at what cost to them? The Greenies have not got short memories and if it is a Labour/Green alliance for 2014, Labour will be very fragile for past abuse against the Greens.
    The way I see it, it's a win, win, loose if your in the National camp. If they win - great, if they loose Labour & the Greenies will destroy each other and the loose bit would be the country has a whole will suffer for decades, just like we are still paying for the last Labour Govt.

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by belgarion View Post
    1. You should read this Wikipedia page Cuzzie. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Current_account

Cuzzie, for f##k's sake read what EZ's posts and stop making a fool of yourself ... it reflects very badly on the cause you are trying to promote (or maybe all National supporters are as stupid?)
    No need to get personal Belg. Let everyone have their opinion. Even if you do not agree, it is as valid as yours as you get one vote, and they get one vote. No more no less.

Guru

Socrates(?) was right ... you should have a sit test to get a license to vote.
    You really want to go back to the days where the elite ruled and abused the masses?

Advanced Member

Naw! nobody is stupid enough to want Helen Clarke back
    Quote Originally Posted by blackcap View Post
    You really want to go back to the days where the elite ruled and abused the masses?

Legend

Quote Originally Posted by craic View Post
    Naw! nobody is stupid enough to want Helen Clarke back
    Craic, it's Helen Clark. She never put herself up as being elite either. She worked hard, and comparing what she achieved with the incumbent John Key's record doesn't bear thinking about. What legacy is John Key leaving? How to bluff your way through question time?

On TV1 this morning, John Key said we weren't futher behind the Aussies in take-home pay, and supplied some figures to back that up. Except it was only a selection of some of the figures that you'd use to make a true comparison. Then David Cunliffe came on and quite rightly informed the public who cared to listen, that Labour had done a proper overview of the figures, and the difference was $200 a week. And I bet that if you asked, they'd detail that for you, showing that National has cherry-picked some data yet again. We're having the wool pulled over our eyes too often.

Unlike labour cherry picking figures. Say for deep water drilling risk.

Banned

Yeah. Its a major problem that people like Cuzzie spout nonsense and, no matter how many times he's told what the "Current account" is, he continues to use it as a representation of the government books under the last Labour govt.

Socrates(?) was right ... you should have a sit test to get a license to vote.
    belgarion, typical response to try and discredit proof of just how bad Helen Clark and her loony left by dismissing the Current Account figures confirms to me that indeed, I am dealing with a couple of lonely loonies lost after their leader lied her way out of office. Keep talking, because when you do, I don't really need to say much.

Legend

Quote Originally Posted by slimwin View Post
    Unlike labour cherry picking figures. Say for deep water drilling risk.
    Touche, Slimwin. Fair enough.