sharetrader
Page 244 of 1608 FirstFirst ... 1441942342402412422432442452462472482542943447441244 ... LastLast
Results 2,431 to 2,440 of 16077
    Legend

Quote Originally Posted by belgarion View Post
    Cuzzie, do you know what libel is?

Suggest you find one post where I have "backed" dot.com or retract and apologise.
    Is that another earthquake in Canterbury, or is it you shaking in your boots Cuzzie?

Legend

Quote Originally Posted by fungus pudding View Post
    I do not have a party. Nor do I let anyone, idiots or not, rave on. Nobody seeks my permission to comment here or anywhere else.
    I thought you said you'd vote for Boscowen's party (ACT), or vote for his nomination in the Epsom electorate. That would make you an ACT party member.

Boscawen seeks nomination for Epsom

http://www.nzherald.co.nz/nz/news/ar...ectid=11187649

(Fungus Pudding) Yes. I've been very impressed with him, and he'll almost certainly get my vote.
    David Cunliffe and Jacinda Ardern have been on TV yesterday and this morning, both presenting really well. They've explained the reasoning behind the new baby bonus policy, and it now makes lots of sense. The press still mention it as perhaps being an election bribe, but that would be comments from the right they are parroting. This policy will save the govt money in the long term, it'll employ people, and it'll make a lot of young taxpayers' lives a bit easier than it has been. These are the people who have probably paid more for their tertiary education, and they will have many decades of work ahead of them as taxpayers.
    Last edited by elZorro; 28-01-2014 at 07:51 AM.

Dilettante

Quote Originally Posted by elZorro View Post
    I thought you said you'd vote for Boscowen's party (ACT), or vote for his nomination in the Epsom electorate. That would make you an ACT party member.
    [/URL]
    Even if FP is an ACT Party member EZ, it doesn't at all change what he said in response to Belgie's silly comment. He has no party and bears no responsibility for what other people post on here.

Link to post.
    fp is one of those undecided swingers

Legend

Yes. I will vote for Act assuming Bascewan wins the nomination. I am not a member of Act, Winston first, Labour/Green, National, Progressives, Maori or Mana. if there are any other parties you want me to declare my non-membership of, post them here and I'll oblige.

Legend

Yes. I will vote for Act assuming Bascewan wins the nomination. I am not a member of Act, Winston first, Labour/Green, National, Progressives, Maori or Mana. if there are any other parties you want me to declare my non-membership of, post them here and I'll oblige.
    Thanks for clearing that up FP. You must be fairly happy with ACT's policies, to have decided this early.

Legend

Thanks for clearing that up FP. You must be fairly happy with ACT's policies, to have decided this early.
    Bascewan is an excellent fellow, and with him in Epsom Act will get at least two list seats. That would almost certainly insure National would be returned. Which of course would keep Labour-Green party away from the treasury cheque book, which is my motivation in voting.
    I don't think I've ever voted for a party other than in 1987 - I use my vote against the party I see as doing more harm.

Banned

Cuzzie, do you know what libel is?

Suggest you find one post where I have "backed" dot.com or retract and apologise.
    Yep, I looked it up after you started calling me names. Me calling you the same name back, an idiot (& you are) is not libel BTW. Glad to of cleared that up for you.

Unless of course you are referring to the Dot.com party and you are so insulted that I associated you with them. Huge turn around by you if this is the case. Lets look at this - nowhere in any of my posts anywhere have I said you backed dot.com end of story, I said backing and you did. Remember this/

You are backing Dot.com by giving the thumbs up to the author who in turn talked up Dot.com and his party. That's backing Dot.com in any mans book. Like I said it is all there in black & white. For me using the term backing or backed as belboy incorrectly said, it is as easy as looking at the first post on this page right at the top by me. (Page 174)

And you wanted an apology for you calling me an idiot and for you supporting the author of article in the NZ Herald titled "
    Dotcom's party will shake things up". Special needs right there. I wonder what you think of Derek Handley now? Dot.com shook up things alright and once he started he could not stop wobbling.

I'll tell you what I'll do belboy, I wont give you an apology and I wont even ask for one from you, but I will state quote clearly that in your own words and your own actions that you are indeed an idiot - wait - and you are too.

Banned

Still waiting cuzzie ....
    I bet you enjoyed it too belboy. Whoopees got that sinking feeling bel? It's a big face palm for you. Enjoy!!!
    Last edited by Cuzzie; 28-01-2014 at 09:23 AM.

Banned

Bascewan is an excellent fellow, and with him in Epsom Act will get at least two list seats. That would almost certainly insure National would be returned. Which of course would keep Labour-Green party away from the treasury cheque book, which is my motivation in voting.
    I don't think I've ever voted for a party other than in 1987 - I use my vote against the party I see as doing more harm.
    This is the way I think it will unfold too. Looking back at another post of mine (when looking for belboys approval of Dot.coms party) I read my post about the influence of our new New Zealanders and their voting power. On reflection & EZ will enjoy this, I don't think they will have enough votes in the right areas to harm Labour at all. The wealthy Asians, Indians and South Africans are mostly in safe National areas and the not so wealthy but hard working Indians who might vote for National are in safe Labour areas.

This makes John Boscawen and Act even more important. Boscawen is an excellent fellow, I know this only to well. He will earn the respect of most members of parliament when he gets in, that I can promise you.