sharetrader
Page 322 of 1608 FirstFirst ... 2222723123183193203213223233243253263323724228221322 ... LastLast
Results 3,211 to 3,220 of 16077

Sounds like your've planted yourself firmly on one side of the fence cuzzie. I don't take my info from bloggers as much as I dont from conspiracy theorists that spend their whole time validating each others "proof".

I listen to scentists that have researched it. Plain and simple. Once again I don't think this is the column for this debate. Yes Craic, climate events have been happening since the earth formed for various reasons. The research now shows we are able to create one of these events. We can't stop the next super volcano but we can stop sh'&&ing in our own nest so to speak. I still don't think the NZ green party are suitable to form a govt in NZ. I also used to be a greenpeace supporter but have no time for them now. Don't get me wrong,I like the greens around as part of a govt opposition.

Quote Originally Posted by slimwin View Post
    I wonder how many blue collar voters want nigella banned from NZ.

Doing their best to alienate voters there. I don't believe she was even convicted of anything.
    I wonder how many white collar workers want Nigella banned from NZ? They probably have more money to spend on food than the workers.?

The more interesting thought is , if I interpreted the paper correctly is - she was automaticlly banned from NZ because she had been denied entry to the USA
    We now obey directives of the USA

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by slimwin View Post
    Sounds like your've planted yourself firmly on one side of the fence cuzzie. I don't take my info from bloggers as much as I dont from conspiracy theorists that spend their whole time validating each others "proof".

I listen to scentists that have researched it. Plain and simple. Once again I don't think this is the column for this debate. Yes Craic, climate events have been happening since the earth formed for various reasons. The research now shows we are able to create one of these events. We can't stop the next super volcano but we can stop sh'&&ing in our own nest so to speak. I still don't think the NZ green party are suitable to form a govt in NZ. I also used to be a greenpeace supporter but have no time for them now. Don't get me wrong,I like the greens around as part of a govt opposition.
    The NZ experts that have researched it can be found here: http://nzclimatescience.net/index.php Make sure you click on the Layman's guide to Global Warming at the top right of the page. Big subject so big read, if you have the time do yourself a service & read it.
    Moving onto heavenly goddess Nigella, as far as I know she has not been convicted of anything close to drugs but has admitted snorting cocaine. An admission is not a conviction in a court of law and that has no bearing on our law entering NZ. Don't get me wrong, as much as I think she is one of the sexiest women ever to grace our TV screens, if she is convicted of drug taking selling buying or consuming, she should not be allowed in NZ. That's not the case so end of.

Legend

Quote Originally Posted by westerly View Post

The more interesting thought is , if I interpreted the paper correctly is - she was automaticlly banned from NZ because she had been denied entry to the USA
    There's an inexplicable leap to the conclusion there.

Dilettante

Quote Originally Posted by westerly View Post
    I wonder how many white collar workers want Nigella banned from NZ? They probably have more money to spend on food than the workers.?

I thought the issue was that she no longer qualified for an automatic Visa waiver because she had been denied entry to another country. Nothing to do with taking directives from the USA although it sounds good for the anti US brigade.
    Luckily Immigration NZ is more sensible than US Immigration and granter her a Visa to come and work for Whittakers ( I think) to advertise chocolates. But it is incredible stupidity of Labour's immigration spokesman to bring this up and shows how far away from average Kiwi Labour politicians really are. I think most blue & white (and whatever colour) collar workers, as well as a large majority of other Kiwis would have thought it ridiculous to deny her entry because she has said she snorted cocaine on a couple of occasions some years ago, something she's never even been found guilty of.
    Would make it hard for the Rolling Stones to come and honour the tickets to their delayed concert !

Wishful thinking, so he could wallow in another left wing conspiracy theory.

One of my more amusing meetings was where an ardent left winger definitively pronounced that the Americans and NATO were only in Afghanistan for oil. "Blood for oil" she parroted. One or two of us observed there wasn't any oil in Afghanistan. Oh, its because of the oil pipelines she said. But there aren't any oil pipelines crossing Afghanistan. She didn't attend the next few meetings....
    Last edited by Major von Tempsky; 22-04-2014 at 05:42 PM. Reason: typo

Dilettante

So Shane Jones has gone from politics. Reluctantly accepting there is no room for people like him, that want to represent middle NZ, within the current Labour party.

Legend

Quote Originally Posted by iceman View Post
    So Shane Jones has gone from politics. Reluctantly accepting there is no room for people like him, that want to represent middle NZ, within the current Labour party.
    That's a huge blow to Labour, but probably makes Cunliffe feel a little more secure.

Legend

?? I must be watching the wrong news.

http://www.stuff.co.nz/national/poli...to-quit-Labour

Quote Originally Posted by fungus pudding View Post
    That's a huge blow to Labour, but probably makes Cunliffe feel a little more secure.
    it might make him as well feeling a little bit more lonely (talking about election support) - lets see how much further Labour can tank!