sharetrader
Page 348 of 1608 FirstFirst ... 2482983383443453463473483493503513523583984488481348 ... LastLast
Results 3,471 to 3,480 of 16077
    Banned

Check this out: http://www.nzherald.co.nz/business/n...ectid=11254161

Hey Russel keep talking, your doing a great job.

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by Cuzzie View Post
    Check this out: http://www.nzherald.co.nz/business/n...ectid=11254161

Hey Russel keep talking, your doing a great job.
    A good job? The first $20m will be spent on Admin. Have you ever made an investment where the first 1/5 is wasted before you even start?

Although, maybe that is how Labour is going to get unemployment below 4%

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Harvey Specter View Post
    A good job? The first $20m will be spent on Admin. Have you ever made an investment where the first 1/5 is wasted before you even start?

Although, maybe that is how Labour is going to get unemployment below 4%
    Actually that's a thought, once the Greens legalise Marijuana they will have to fine jobs for their voters. Great way to increase the Tax flowing in too Russel. Of course that will be off-set by psychedelic disorders and the flow on from that.
    Maybe the $20m spent on Admin(jobs for the boyz) could at least reduce unemployment.
    I wonder how the de facto relationship between Greens & Labor are going in Aussie? Not so good I hear!!!

Legend

Actually that's a thought, once the Greens legalise Marijuana they will have to fine jobs for their voters. Great way to increase the Tax flowing in too Russel. Of course that will be off-set by psychedelic disorders and the flow on from that.
    Maybe the $20m spent on Admin(jobs for the boyz) could at least reduce unemployment.
    I wonder how the de facto relationship between Greens & Labor are going in Aussie? Not so good I hear!!!
    It's quite unfair to compare our Labour/green parties with the Australian Labor/Green parties. Ours are quite inferior in every way.

Quote Originally Posted by fungus pudding View Post
    It's quite unfair to compare our Labour/green parties with the Australian Labor/Green parties. Ours are quite inferior in every way.
    FP
    stop being such a grump. Do you have anything good to say about any Social Democrat anywhere. You have the annoying habit of undermining many of my rants with well constructed reason and logic.
    cheers SP

So much for Mr Peters grand allegations in the house today. It would seem he was consulting one of his advisers, Mr Jim Beam, before his speech.

Legend

Quote Originally Posted by SimonHouse View Post
    So much for Mr Peters grand allegations in the house today. It would seem he was consulting one of his advisers, Mr Jim Beam, before his speech.

I hope the other parties get stuck into him about who he had lunch with, and who shouted!

Banned

Pop gun Peters is almost as funny as the mean green man and the Labour millionaire for the people who does not pay his bills - almost, but not quite. You have got to laugh. The polls had me worried a bit, now I just want shares in craic's winfall.

Legend

Pop gun Peters is almost as funny as the mean green man and the Labour millionaire for the people who does not pay his bills - almost, but not quite. You have got to laugh. The polls had me worried a bit, now I just want shares in craic's winfall.
    WP was on TV One this morning, and the overall picture of the Collins meetings with Oravida in China shows that it worked: Oravida were the first NZ company to get its exports to China restored. They appeared to get preferential treatment.

Bruce Wills not happy with Labour's policy of not subsidising irrigation schemes with taxpayer money.

http://www.nzherald.co.nz/opinion/ne...ectid=11253698

Some comments down below the article are good. Remember Bruce Wills has/had a fairly loose concept on water quality - Dec 2011: 'For the record, I don't define ‘clean water' as the ability to drink straight out of the Tamaki River, but the ability to see your hands in water without falling ill afterwards'. I have it posted back on this thread somewhere.
    Last edited by elZorro; 14-05-2014 at 07:46 AM.

Advanced Member

Sooner or later the parties will have to form and Labour will have to embrace Peters. What else can they do? Water quality, whats that about? For 20 years my water has bee the rain that falls on a collection of sheds and the house, makes its way through every kind of forestry rubbish imaginable including the droppings of many types of birds and the odd possum or rat and finishes up in a tank to be pumped, unfiltered into my glass, kettle or shower. Town water supply people often say how nice it tastes - no gets sick.