sharetrader
Page 352 of 1608 FirstFirst ... 2523023423483493503513523533543553563624024528521352 ... LastLast
Results 3,511 to 3,520 of 16077
    Advanced Member

That kind of arrogance from the left guarantees JKs re-election.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by winner69 View Post
    Bugger - they don't have these things in Wellington. Would go and support them if they did

http://www.nzherald.co.nz/nz/news/ar...ectid=11256215
    Oh they do & will, just ring your local Greenpeace org. & they will tell you where & when it's planed. Take some photos of your wasted support so we can all have a laugh.

Banned

Pity I didn't know it was on, I could of done some protesting bashing. Looks like some of them got what they deserved - fools.

Banned

I just read the protest had been organised before the Budget was released. winner69 that just shows how arrogant and stupid you are to supporting such action. Might pay to think or read the story before you support pre-organised events before they even know what they are protesting about. Hey, but that's the looney left for you and you just showcased yourself perfectly.

Advanced Member

Never ceased to be amazed by the sudden departure of posters of all persuasions on a friday. People are beating each other to death on a thursday - and most every other day but Friday? - they all disappear into the pubs and bars or wherever. I went out to a club tonight and had a few but like most golden oldies, I went home with a good meal and a few to continue in the peace and safety of my own cabinets of liquor. As to the budget and politics in general, all the comments I heard from the various people I met were favourable to the government. Everybody seems happy. Then, on comes the protest with Sue Bradford and a hatchet-faced clown from the Greens on the news, outside a John Key meeting. Do these people actually expect to influence people? Do they think that any rational individual will change his or her position and support their cause. Do they not realise that they are actually likely to alienate individuals who may be on their side of the political divide? I am happy to wager another $1,000 on a National led win in the next election if there is another convinced disciple of the left. Any takers?
    Bradford

Amen to that craic. Thats pretty much what turned me from center left to center right.

For the record,I was working to midnight on friday night so no beersies for me.

A glass of Cab Sav before bed though...

Legend

I was out listening to a retired manufacturing business owner who was giving his views on where NZ was heading. While polite, he was lamenting the loss of these types of jobs and real work experience in NZ, the preponderance of managers who have not lifted a tool but are solely academically trained instead. He sees it as a decay in the SME sector that has to be addressed. He's no fan of Steven Joyce et al.

FP, I thought the Labour videos were fairly accurate, they are not embarrassing, maybe you didn't actually view them and take in the words.

The press are still spouting on about how National looks to have recovered from the GFC quicker than the 10 years treasury talked about. The small surplus will come from about a billion of defrayed or sidestepped costs, and no-one from National has mentioned how the indebtedness has been far above what Treasury predicted back in 2008. The govt is still borrowing every day, and I think the amount is about equal to the interest payments due. What a brainless way to run a country.

Bill English made a statement the other day about what the debt is now,when it will peak and when it will decline. I forget the figures exactly so wont guess. I think it was part of the budget forecast.

Legend

Quote Originally Posted by elZorro View Post

FP, I thought the Labour videos were fairly accurate, they are not embarrassing, maybe you didn't actually view them and take in the words.

Cunliffe is embarrassing - full stop.

Quote Originally Posted by fungus pudding View Post
    Cunliffe is embarrassing - full stop.
    Not as embarrassing as the leader of UKIP

Pity we don't have interviewers like this guy in NZ

http://www.newstatesman.com/staggers...-interview-lbc