sharetrader
Page 471 of 1608 FirstFirst ... 3714214614674684694704714724734744754815215719711471 ... LastLast
Results 4,701 to 4,710 of 16077

Its been obvious for a long time that Belge has some major psychological problems and has never grown up from being the playground bully.

I for one have never understood why he has not been banned for continual personal abuse, he just can't stop himself.

I would much rather that Belge departed than Craic. If he had a smidgen of decency he would offer to depart rather than Craic.

Banned

B.P & Major v.T, you might be surprised by these stats. We all know Auckland has the largest population in NZ by a country mile which is why it is the largest employment region for generating tax. Just to give you an idea, if Auckland had a major disaster like Christchurch to deal with at the same magnitude, the disaster would be at least five times as bad due to it's infrastructure and population. How much would it cost to replace the Auckland Harbour bridge for instance and look at how that would affect transportation alone. Auckland is our largest economy bar none, nobody else comes close. Not even within sniffing distance.
    As reference to exporting from Aucks., Auckland is far more than just wine, machinery and equipment. In fact they are only a tiny part of Auckland exports. By far and away Food product manufacturing is the largest export. I can only find 2008 stats, but back then it was worth $1,385,000,000.

Here are the 2008 stats: (Yes 6 x 0s = a million)
    Agriculture, forestry, fishing & mining - $130,000,000
    Food product manufacturing - $1,385,000,000
    Clothing & textiles - $142,000,000
    Chemical, rubber & plastic products - $308,000,000
    Metal & metal products - $418,000,000
    Transport equipment manufacturing - $71,000,000
    Machinery & equipment manufacturing - $333,000,000
    All others - $3,442,000,000

Total - $6,229,000,000

Now add in the fact the as far as Regions go, Auckland is the second smallest region in NZ, only the Nelson Region is smaller, Auckland well and truly bats way above it should and adds greatly to everything in a massive way concerning economic matters in N.Z. The key stats here are - Regional Auckland is only 2% of the total area of NZ with a fair amount of that land tied up in housing yet 11% of N.Z exports come from the Auckland Region(2008 stats).

Reference:
    http://www.marketeconomics.co.nz/ and their Understanding Auckland’s Role in New Zealand’s Global Engagement report.
    http://www.nzta.govt.nz/resources/national-land-transport-programme/2009-2012/regional/auckland/docs/auckland.pdf

Auckland is an economic powerhouse and other areas of NZ that add to our exports are Agricultural powerhouse regions and if that means going into the red camp to argue the case I have no problem in doing so. I've got both eyes wide open. I love defending Auckland more than my politics and have no problem going one on one or one on one hundred in doing so.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Major von Tempsky View Post
    Its been obvious for a long time that Belge has some major psychological problems and has never grown up from being the playground bully.

I for one have never understood why he has not been banned for continual personal abuse, he just can't stop himself.

I would much rather that Belge departed than Craic. If he had a smidgen of decency he would offer to depart rather than Craic.
    I'll second that.

Legend

Its been obvious for a long time that Belge has some major psychological problems
    Paranoia.

The claim that Auckland is the powerhouse of the N Z economy is a strange one.

Auckland is the main import port of NZ, Tauranga and the others are the main export ports. The export industries and ports are the powerhouse of the NZ economy.

Nearly all the new immigrants go to south Auckland, so do poor Maoris from the regions, and poor whites from the regions. The transfer payments, the social welfare payments to Auckland are stupendous. Is that a powerhouse?

Billions are being spent on Auckland motorways so cars can travel around and around Auckland and into Ponsonby for their favourite latte. Only the government has stopped (so far) more billions being spent on a metro so Aucklanders can catch it from the Britomart centre up to K road. Which much fewer than Len Brown hopes will actually do and it will be for consumption, retail, latte swilling rather than productive output. Yes, I know, I lived in Auckland for 16 years :-)
    etc

So how do you define Auckland companies like Douglas Pharmaceuticals, Fisher Paykel Healthcare etc?

How does Belg get away with being personally abusive to the point of a valued contributer leaving?

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by belgarion View Post
    I'm sorry that you feel that way, Craic.

However, may I point out that calling me an "intellectual cripple", an intentionally insulting term which is patently false and unsupported by anything except your intent to belittle, is simply hypocritical in the extreme.

One can not help but note - you've allowed fellow National Supporters on this thread to spout nonsense as dogma and have seldom (if ever?) corrected them. Not very honourable? Or honest? Or perhaps you believed what they said? In which case, why not back them up with facts?

The post that you took exception to was the result of numerous attempts by myself and other posters to engage National supporters to assist in correcting Cuzzie's hyperbole. Not a single one of you stepped in the help the Cuz. Consequently, my provoking post.

I would put it you that if you don't like such provoking posts then you could step in correct your fellow National supporters or back them up with fact. By posting nothing, what message does that send?
    The problems with that statement are; one I do not nor will not stand back while you fabricate cool stories and two, even if you weren't fabricating all the time[but we all know you do including yourself] there are always two sides to one story. You take exception to everybody that doesn't share the way you see life those your rose tinted glasses with only one eye open. Then that character Banksie turned up & pretended to be totally oblivious to NZ politics, but duplicated your manipulation tactics down to a tee. Either a double up on ones membership or most Lefties are twisted like this. It seems to me that you feel no consequences to how you behave and that is a sure sign of, or at the very least a very strong sign of bipolar disorder. I told you I've done a profile on you belg have I not? We see that mad rush of posts while your mind is racing and raging.

Oh yeah, we see not so nice posts from me back to you, but that's just mostly you. I always treat fools like that. Look at the respect EZ gets even in opposing his view, he deserves that - you get what you give. You get what you give, think about that.

Quote Originally Posted by belgarion View Post
    Not a red/blue/green issue. Just facts.

BP, anything further you'd like explained? I mentioned the "value chain" that has been alluded too but not fully explained.
    Belg, haven't seen any facts provided by you in the latest discussion, just aggression, ridicule and ignorance. Typical bullying tactics. Pitty - I know some left wing people who are capable of having an open mind and an intelligent discussion, but I am not any more sure whether you are one of them.

Ah well, lets go back to talking shares - I don't think this particular thread adds a lot of value anymore given the blind dogmatism of some of the posters. Cheers - was nice to talk with some of you.

Quote Originally Posted by Cuzzie View Post
    Then that character Banksie turned up & pretended to be totally oblivious to NZ politics, but duplicated your manipulation tactics down to a tee. Either a double up on ones membership or most Lefties are twisted like this.
    I think you will find cuzzie, that I have been around a little longer than you on these forums. I stopped posting in most because, quite frankly, the quality of the posts had gone down in the shares I was interested in.

I am sorry you don't like me pointing out the contradictions and lack of substance in your posts, but in deference to your sensitivities I stopped responding to them, but you don't seem to be able to let it go. Did I hurt you that badly?

I have noticed the quality of your posts go down in the day, you were quite friendly and coherent this morning, but are less so now. I wonder what that could be due to?

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Banksie View Post
    I think you will find cuzzie, that I have been around a little longer than you on these forums. I stopped posting in most because, quite frankly, the quality of the posts had gone down in the shares I was interested in.

I am sorry you don't like me pointing out the contradictions and lack of substance in your posts, but in deference to your sensitivities I stopped responding to them, but you don't seem to be able to let it go. Did I hurt you that badly?

I have noticed the quality of your posts go down in the day, you were quite friendly and coherent this morning, but are less so now. I wonder what that could be due to?
    I put up with you firing questions at me for two days straight and then you changed what I had said to fit your cool stories. Bottom dollar Banksie, I hate that sh!t and I will do my utmost to make that poster feel awkward in order to make them think twice before using manipulation tactics with me or anybody else again. Seriously, that is exactly what it is and I'll tell you what Banksie, you will not alter my written word ever again, that I can guarantee you. We both win. Just call it an anti-manipulation tool or tactic.

As for your last paragraph, give yourself an uppercut and save that for somebody you can control.
    One automatically gets respect from me, including your goodself and belg and then it goes downhill from there. EZ & SP have both got my full respect and they deserve it too. The less respect I have for one the more a straight shoot. It's really as easy as that Banksie. So there you go.
    Last edited by Cuzzie; 08-08-2014 at 01:47 PM.