sharetrader
Page 515 of 1608 FirstFirst ... 1541546550551151251351451551651751851952556561510151515 ... LastLast
Results 5,141 to 5,150 of 16077
    IMO

He will reap what he has sown and anyone associated with him will too (you cuz? your way of talking is uncannily similar).A smear on the windscreen of history , a mercenary for hire; and one can't help thinking his Voldemort acolytes will be too. Contribution to our society? Ask the many thousands of kiwis who lost their funds through hotchkins vehicle, how they feel about Orca FAT VAT's support of Hotchkins .

Legend

Quote Originally Posted by Cuzzie View Post
    EZ, I just heard Leighton Smith address the propaganda you deal in live on ZB. He read out an email that said, " me & my friends[sic] all used to vote National, now we are voting Labour". Smith said that kind of email stands out a mile for what it is. Maybe it was the Grammar, most National voters would of stated "My friends & I". I wonder if that email was from you EZ? Regardless, please don't telling those cool stories here, I at least enjoy them for what they are.
    Real National voters would not 'of' stated: they would have stated.

IMO

Commentator on national radio saying one can be judged by the friends they keep referring to Collins and Orca Fat Vat and Key and the Vindictive nasty bloggs by OFV,

Methinks Nz will be the loser here with a lot of people not voting at all at this election;being so disillusioned.

Cuzzie is really Sue Bradford. Bradford told Fairfax Media when she sent the tweet she was not aware anyone had been killed.

http://www.stuff.co.nz/national/poli...parks-backlash

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by belgarion View Post
    Cuz. Grow up dude. You own words have damned you. Don't try and pretend otherwise or try to shift your heartlessness elsewhere.
    I think we would all be better off if you took your own advice belg, afterall it was your comments out of context from mine and you knew exactly what you were doing. Like playing games much belg? I can't believe you gloat on here about Hacking me in less than 10 minutes and you had all my I.D details[your very own words] and you thought I owed you an apology. You're some kind of special for sure. Hopefully you will be a man[that's if you're proud to be one, unlike your leader] and carry out that promise to move offshore after National wins the election.

Quote Originally Posted by fungus pudding View Post
    Emails are verbal.
    Excellent work FP. I'm glad someone here is keeping an eye on the correct use of language.

In case anyone missed it, the spoken word is "oral". Verbal simple means words, usually written words.

Quote Originally Posted by belgarion View Post
    One notes that the Admin or someone else has been in deleting Cuzzie's posts. And my responses that exposed Cuzzie as the heartless Slater disciple that they are.

Could they explain why? PM me if required. Surely the appropriate response would have been to give Cuz another week's holiday?
    It would appear that he has, check his status.

Belg

I was thinking today about what has happened and about to happen.You know when something occurs then it can put a historic event in a different light. When Simon Power , National Minister of Justice announced he would be leaving politics prior to the 2011 election it took everyone by surprise. Now he was and is a man of very high integrity who was admired on both sides of the house. Would it be a stretch to speculate that he was appalled at what was occurring back then, looked into the swamp, and lost his appetite to continue in John Keys administration?
    I wonder
    Last edited by Sgt Pepper; 01-09-2014 at 04:40 PM.

An appropriate proverb for John Keys predicament

"When a Dove begins to associate with Crows its feathers remain white but its heart grows black"

(old German proverb)

Ignorant. Just ignorant.

Quote Originally Posted by Cuzzie View Post
    . . . carry out that promise to move offshore after National wins the election.
    Some of us might come back should they lose.