sharetrader
Page 569 of 1608 FirstFirst ... 6946951955956556656756856957057157257357961966910691569 ... LastLast
Results 5,681 to 5,690 of 16077
    AWOL

eZ,
    Dont know what you think about this but beauty and intelligence are not survival traits. Otherwise the world would consist of entirely beautiful and intelligent people by now. Sexuality is a survival trait however and there is only one way of obtaining an ongoing supply of critters for the planet. Sure, homosexual and lesbian people may very well make good parents, but only with goods and services produced from the usual and in some cases, overused, channels. Homosexuality must be selfdefeating on a long term basis if left to proliferate.
    If it became compulsory through legislation there would be cause for some concern.

Quote Originally Posted by Banksie View Post
    Wow Bobcat, of all the things you have ever posted, most of which I don't agree with, this has to be the most offensive.

Why does it bother you what someone else's sexual preferences are?
    Actually - I do value Bobcats input on many of the mining threads. Have however to agree that his recent post on Grant Robertson was unnecessary, highly inappropriate and offensive.

And apart from GR's sexual preferences (which are nobody's business than his and his partners - and absolutely irrelevant for this job), would I think that he might be a good choice for the next Labour leader ... certainly better than DC (though this is a quite low hurdle to jump).

Just my 2 cents - I am probably not the best person to determine the next Labour leader, though on second thoughts, I might quickly join a union and than vote for a pineapple - LOL.

Quote Originally Posted by Bobcat. View Post
    Cunliffe is dead in the water. Grant Robertson is the leader of choice by the bonkers left wing faction of the Labour Party...they especially like the fact that he's so unashamed in his homosexual behaviour, and they would love to see a 'gay' prime minister, sadly believing that we New Zealanders could (and should!) be proud on the world stage of making such a 'progressive' move.

Their degenerate journalist mates have been softening the NZ public to this strategy for some time now with several glowing media tributes to how wonderful Robertson is -- from his days as political activist at Otago Uni (students association president), NZ Uni Association (vice-president), MFAT junior, image controller for Marion Hobbs, and Helen Clarke's sidekick from 2002. What's left out is that Robertson has a psychological disorder. His sexuality for example is a result of his inability to get intimate with the opposite sex...not helped by the influence of his domineering mother and the serious role modelling issues that he has with his father Doug Robertson (who in 1991 was thrown into prison for embezzlement, leaving his family destitute when Robertson Jnr was aged 20). Parental dysfunction is a cancer, and so is sexual dysfunction. Leadership dysfunction is their offspring.

http://www.listener.co.nz/current-af...ant-robertson/

But let's ignore any of Robertson's deep seated psychological issues, and instead portray him as such a nice chap, an astute and well balanced politician, a rugby-loving kiwi bloke that every Labour Party member (and eventually every NZ'er!) should admire....he did after-all meet his homosexual partner playing rugby, and so he really is quite the man's man, which must help NZ'ers to get comfortable voting for him, yes?

...and if anybody doesn't then he or she must be 'homophobic' and need of a stern reprimand and chastisement.

[n.b. if this post doesn't survive here uncensored then that will reveal a similar bias by the ST moderator towards such a view of deviant sexual practice and its impact on one's psychology and leadership being too politically incorrect and thereby 'unacceptable' for even off-market political discussion].

Has anyone else noticed? It's more or less illegal now to speak out against anyone who's 'openly gay', regardless of any related psychological issues they might have, and/or doubts as to their leadership suitability. It's not like skin-colour. Racism is a crime, and rightly so because we do not choose the colour of our skin, but this is very different. LGBT political activists are working hard and fast within the ranks of the Labour Party to get their politician of choice into the most influential position within this nation...which they see as furthering their cause to promote their brand of sexuality as NZ's preferred chosen lifestyle. Implementing that strategy they believe is just a matter of time.

http://www.gaynz.com/articles/publis...icle_15763.php

Where do you stand? Remember that strong fish can swim against the current.

It is little wonder that only 18% of men now support the Labour Party. Michael Savage must be rolling over in his grave.

http://www.kiwiblog.co.nz/2014/08/la...s_new_low.html

http://www.nzhistory.net.nz/people/m...vage-biography
    Bobcat

Do think its not acceptable to have gay people in Parliament then?

Quote Originally Posted by Banksie View Post
    Wow Bobcat, of all the things you have ever posted, most of which I don't agree with, this has to be the most offensive.

Why does it bother you what someone else's sexual preferences are?
    I think that Bobcat holds the view that the most worthy in society are god f(e)aring folk, where the man and woman is married in a church and sex is for the sole purpose of procreation and must only be done in the missionary position. Anyone who does not meet this standard is unworthy and destined for hell - and consequently would not make a good party leader.

Quote Originally Posted by Minerbarejet View Post
    eZ,
    Dont know what you think about this but beauty and intelligence are not survival traits. Otherwise the world would consist of entirely beautiful and intelligent people by now. Sexuality is a survival trait however and there is only one way of obtaining an ongoing supply of critters for the planet. Sure, homosexual and lesbian people may very well make good parents, but only with goods and services produced from the usual and in some cases, overused, channels. Homosexuality must be selfdefeating on a long term basis if left to proliferate.
    If it became compulsory through legislation there would be cause for some concern.
    Maybe homosexuality is a survival trait. As a species which has grown so large in numbers decreasing reproduction makes sense.

Locust swarm behaviour is a result of external stimuli (increased tactile stimulation of their hind legs causes an increase in levels of serotonin which changes their behaviour). Who is to say our sexuality is not determined by some external stimuli we have yet to identify but is key to the survival of our species?

Quote Originally Posted by Sgt Pepper View Post
    Bobcat

Do think its not acceptable to have gay people in Parliament then?
    Bobcat is possibly partly right. Look at the contrast between labours pink triangle faction with nationals young nats faction. I'll bet the young nats did more to mobilise voters and financial contributors than the homos. on the left.

The Wolf of Sharetrader

'At the end of the day' Robertson represents a minority and like it or not he's never going to win the majority of votes. Simple as that.

Labour needs to sacrifice some of the smaller issues such as the man ban type stuff and come to the centre. It may not be what they want but its really quite simple. Maintain the fringe man ban type policies as a minority opposition or focus on the big issues only such as affordable housing and low wages and have a chance at governing. Your choice Labour.

So when did we start accepting bigotry on this forum? Is pretty clear to most people where the mental health issues lie.

Quote Originally Posted by minimoke View Post
    Bobcat is possibly partly right. Look at the contrast between labours pink triangle faction with nationals young nats faction. I'll bet the young nats did more to mobilise voters and financial contributors than the homos. on the left.
    So you do not approve of John Key regular attendance at the Auckland " Big Gay Out " event then???

The Wolf of Sharetrader

Quote Originally Posted by minimoke View Post
    I'll bet the young nats did more to mobilise voters and financial contributors than the homos. on the left.
    Lol.

I appreciate Bobcat sharing his views even if they're not the same as mine. What's the point being on here if you're not going to pay attention to other people's views.