sharetrader
Page 707 of 1608 FirstFirst ... 2076076576977037047057067077087097107117177578071207 ... LastLast
Results 7,061 to 7,070 of 16077

Quote Originally Posted by Major von Tempsky View Post
    Jeez, what's happened to EZ? He and Daytr really must be the same person.....
    Major
    As usual you never fail to make the best of a bad political outcome for National.
    NATIONAL WAS DEFEATED. I recall your hero John Key proclaiming that Winston " had absolutely no chance" in Northland.

I don't resile from my longstanding predictions in these posts.

1) John Key is in the " legacy mode" of his career. He will not contest the 2017 General election if he has any perception that his government will be defeated.

2. John Key very much wants to be the next High Commissioner to London / or ambassador in Washington.

3. Michael Woodhouse or Paula Bennett are plotting already to push him out.

4.The expensive $26 million flag referendum farce will be spectacular defeat for John Key.

5. Major Von Tempsky will disagree with all of the above
    Last edited by Sgt Pepper; 30-03-2015 at 11:57 AM.

Not sure, whether this assumption is fair to EZ. EZ is normally polite and comes across as honest. I even have seen him admitting mistakes.

Not sure I made so far the same observations with daytr (hey, just try to be honest as well ...), so they clearly behave differently but who knows - maybe they are a Jekyll - Hyde personality? And maybe Daytr is just going through a difficult phase in life ... ?
    ----
    "Prediction is very difficult, especially about the future" (Niels Bohr)

Legend

MVT, I'm busy at work. It's near the end of the financial year. And I'm quietly banking my win on ipredict.

MVT & Black Peter, in their own little imaginary world. Write a novel perhaps, unless what we have seen to date is the start of that ?
    BlackPeter, your post implies that I have been dishonest.
    Any evidence of this? Of course not, because its just a nasty little snipe without foundation.

How about continuing your honesty & admit your justification for National getting this country into hock was
    1) an elementary mistake in math to the tune of circa $15Bln!
    2) that you cannot blame Labour a party that hasn't been in government for seven years for the debt that National is racking up.

But no I suspect you are happy to live in your little world and no matter what happens its someone else's fault.
    Anyone but National or John Key's fault anyway.
    I suppose that makes sense as John Key sets the example by taking no responsibility for his actions.
    From your almighty leaders own mouth. Get some guts !
    Last edited by Daytr; 30-03-2015 at 02:15 PM.
    Hopefully you find my posts helpful, but in no way should they be construed as advice. Make your own decision.

Sgt Pepper, If your No3, proved correct pity help National if Paula Bennett became leader. She was Winston's best campaigner in the by-election! LOL

3. Michael Woodhouse or Paula Bennett are plotting already to push him out.
    Hopefully you find my posts helpful, but in no way should they be construed as advice. Make your own decision.

Quote Originally Posted by Daytr View Post
    BlackPeter, your post implies that I have been dishonest.
    Any evidence of this?
    Incorrect - I just made some complimentary comments about some other poster who has been compared to you.
    I finished with stating that I haven't yet noticed the same positive attributes in your posts (and maybe I should confine this to this thread).

On the other hand - I must admit, that the way you occasionally tend to express yourself in your posts (and in some cases the apparent lack of reflection before you post whatever you do) is quite unique for a self-claimed "professional".
    ----

BlackPeter, you object to people that have a different view to yourself. I have seen this over and over again on the stock threads when I have shorted stocks & it obviously gets up your nose. I don't proclaim to be anything, another figment of a very fertile imagination.
    So no comment in regards the National debt & your argument to justify it that was picked apart in about 30 seconds or your ludicrous attempts to blame Labour for the hock that National & John Key is getting this country in.
    Perhaps reflect on that.
    You need to lift your game, as you are looking very desperate in your attempt to smear people, just because they make your very light weight arguments look quite silly.
    Another thing picked up from your leader perhaps?
    Last edited by Daytr; 30-03-2015 at 04:08 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Daytr View Post
    BlackPeter, you object to people that have a different view to yourself. I have seen this over and over again on the stock threads when I have shorted stocks & it obviously gets up your nose. I don't proclaim to be anything, another figment of a very fertile imagination.
    So no comment in regards the National debt & your argument to justify it that was picked apart in about 30 seconds or your ludicrous attempts to blame Labour for the hock that National & John Key is getting this country in.
    Perhaps reflect on that.
    You need to lift your game, as you are looking very desperate in your attempt to smear people, just because they make your very light weight arguments look quite silly.
    Another thing picked up from your leader perhaps?
    Look Daytr, are you sure you are not mixing things up?

Yes, we might have in some areas different political views, but I don't think this is an excuse for you to harass other posters. I experience your posts not just as as rude and offensive - you make as well things up. Propose you start focussing on playing the ball and not the player ...
    Last edited by BlackPeter; 30-03-2015 at 05:07 PM.
    ----

Really. For not the first time you make accusations or snide remarks without anything to back them up, whilst accusing me of getting personal.
    You can't see the irony in you own posts?
    To suggests someone's argument is ludicrous or silly maybe difficult to hear, I get that.
    Best remedy, don't post the silly argument in the first place.
    Cheers Daytr.

so i have been reading this thread and it seemed like i was reading this thread from a year ago and then.....
    daytr gets banned....... is it because of what he said or who he is?
    belg comes to mind...... and if so...... the post count from 2 handles are really up there.
    its seems some folks have too much time on their hands.

anyway..... interesting times ahead with winston winning.....
    look forward to the next couple of years.
    as some others have said..... winston winning now could be a very timely wake up call for national.
    im sure all NZers will be looking at this result and asking a few questions and watching more closely
    what national does from now till the next election.
    and for that matter...... what the other parties do from now till then.
    IMHO national got a punch in the face and a standing 3 count.
    the voters got a full view of weakness and are now paying attention.
    national is still the favourite..... but the game is far more interesting now.
    and where is mr little?
    winston is taking the fight to national on his own ..... full well knowing he cant be prime minister.
    maybe depute prime minister....... under ??
    winston is known for being the kingmaker.......
    who shall he choose?
    key or little
    key tried too hard to whoo the northland vote and failed.....
    little encouraged his support voters to betray their party.......
    what will winston do?