sharetrader
Page 868 of 1608 FirstFirst ... 3687688188588648658668678688698708718728789189681368 ... LastLast
Results 8,671 to 8,680 of 16077

Quote Originally Posted by Major von Tempsky View Post
    I'm looking forward to Corbyn becoming leader of the UK Labour Party, can't be long now. Several leading Labour MPs have already refused to serve in his shadow cabinet. There'll be a trail of blood dripping from his back as he walks the corridors of Westminster :-)
    Scary eh , a move to the left where Labour should be, Andrew would be wise to follow suit.
    westerly

Quote Originally Posted by Major von Tempsky View Post
    I'm looking forward to Corbyn becoming leader of the UK Labour Party, can't be long now. Several leading Labour MPs have already refused to serve in his shadow cabinet. There'll be a trail of blood dripping from his back as he walks the corridors of Westminster :-)
    Major
    You seem to spend a lot of time worrying about British politics..There is so much more you could worry about right here.
    1 sheepgate

2. Finding a job for Murray when the auditor Generals investigation is completed.

3. finding an excuse for John and Bill when they fail to deliver a surplus yet again.

Lets talk US politics. If you could vote in the next US Presidential election and had a choice between Hilary and Donald you would chose??.( I must confess I think I know the answer).
    Last edited by Sgt Pepper; 02-09-2015 at 12:29 PM.

Legend

I'm enjoying most of the political cartoons these days, they are just so clever, this one from Emmerson recently.

It has just come to my attention that if any of us lefties on this thread do come up with some really interesting little-known facts about the current government, it is likely to be carefully erased by someone, or some thing. Who gives anyone the right to do that in an open forum? Sure, if we're being offensive, demeaning, lying, trolling, abusive, swearing, I agree with that. But I'd like to know who removed an image of an email that proves John Key's govt was/is using the services of Crosby-Textor, at least up until the 2014 elections. I'll just post it up again.

I am about to get myself a tin hat.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Advanced Member

Cartoonists can be funny but seldom become Prime Ministers - with the exception of Helen Clarke - but her cartoon wasn't really hers, was it?
    Last edited by craic; 02-09-2015 at 09:47 PM.

Legend

Quote Originally Posted by craic View Post
    Cartoonists can be funny but seldom become Prime Ministers - with the exception of Helen Clarke - but her cartoon wasn't really hers, was it?
    Craic, I was hoping you'd be looking a bit deeper into my last post (not a pun). It's Helen Clark, no "e". It wasn't a cartoon as such, and it was for charity- not a Labour party fundraiser - she was hoping to get them some extra funds. She signed the back of the frame, but that was enough in a court of law, apparently. The signed picture was bought for a higher price and destroyed by some of Helen's friends, so no-one lost out. And that's about the worst thing she did on her own bat, the whole time she was in office? What were some of the good things, have you got a few pages for that?

Just wondering what you'd think if an anonymous person(s) deleted part of one of your posts and didn't tell you. Long after it had been posted, too. I think some National Party people have spotted it, and prevailed on the moderators here to have it removed. Sorry, that can't be done, I posted nothing but the truth.

Quote Originally Posted by elZorro View Post
    Craic, I was hoping you'd be looking a bit deeper into my last post (not a pun). It's Helen Clark, no "e". It wasn't a cartoon as such, and it was for charity- not a Labour party fundraiser - she was hoping to get them some extra funds. She signed the back of the frame, but that was enough in a court of law, apparently. The signed picture was bought for a higher price and destroyed by some of Helen's friends, so no-one lost out. And that's about the worst thing she did on her own bat, the whole time she was in office? What were some of the good things, have you got a few pages for that?

Just wondering what you'd think if an anonymous person(s) deleted part of one of your posts and didn't tell you. Long after it had been posted, too. I think some National Party people have spotted it, and prevailed on the moderators here to have it removed. Sorry, that can't be done, I posted nothing but the truth.
    EZ
    I sometimes wonder if National will get to the stage of having an informal " enemies list"

Legend

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by Sgt Pepper View Post
    EZ
    I sometimes wonder if National will get to the stage of having an informal " enemies list"
    Sgt Pepper, you might be on it already, with your perceptive rebuttal of right-wing thought processes..Daytr and Westerly could be on the list too. Real stirrers they are.. W69 seems to be on the fence sometimes, I can't figure him out.

I need to get a copy of Catcher in the Rye, could be some answers there
    Last edited by elZorro; 02-09-2015 at 11:11 PM.

I would say there is no doubt I'm on it, especially after running a social media campaign during the bi-election! haha
    But I can think of a few more high profile people who have been targets.
    John Campbell being one and the other was the ridiculous resources and attention in going after Dotcom.
    Apparently piracy, even though he didn't commit piracy, just provided the infrastructure that can be used for that purpose, is the biggest threat to NZ.
    So much so John Key used his private police service, the GCSB that was run by an old school mate of ShonKEY.
    No hang on its a threat to big business in the US, not NZ. But hell lets not stop us breaking the law with illegal intercepts.
    Who else can change the law retrospectively to make something that was illegal, suddenly legal? Corruption at its best.
    Hopefully you find my posts helpful, but in no way should they be construed as advice. Make your own decision.

Advanced Member

Maybe the labour party should have a POLICY to try and win the next election instead of all the conspiratorial crap that they publish here and elsewhere? The electors simply turn off to this rubbish which belongs on the American form of reality TV. Maybe its the kardishan factor or maybe the Kardishan Party?

Both Campbell and Dotcom were targeted by very close mates of John Key.
    No conspiracy there. Fact !

And I think you would be surprised what political parties get up to in the name of trying to retain power.

Another fact. Mike Sabin is CEO of the soon to be biggest resort in NZ, owned by the Chinese and to be developed in Northland.
    They need plenty of support from local & regional council....
    Now why on earth would you appoint someone like that?
    Who owes him? What can he deliver?
    Anyone heard anything more on the case re the "prominent New Zealander" !?
    Dodgy as hell!
    Hopefully you find my posts helpful, but in no way should they be construed as advice. Make your own decision.