sharetrader
    On the doghouse

Default Uploading of Attachment failed

Tried uploading an attachment and did it.
    Tried uploading a second attachment and received this error message:

"The following errors occurred:

AgServ11.gif: Upload of file failed."

I saw in the FAQ that there 'might' be a limit on the number of attachments any one member can upload. However there is no guidance on what this limit might be or if indeed a limit exists at all. I have uploaded eight and this attachment that failed to upload would have been my ninth. Is the reason I cannot upload my ninth attachment because I have gone over my upload ceiling?

TIA

Snoopy
    Watch out for the most persistent and dangerous version of Covid-19: B.S.24/7

On the doghouse

Quote Originally Posted by Snoopy View Post
    Tried uploading an attachment and did it.
    Tried uploading a second attachment and received this error message:

"The following errors occurred:

AgServ11.gif: Upload of file failed."

I saw in the FAQ that there 'might' be a limit on the number of attachments any one member can upload. However there is no guidance on what this limit might be or if indeed a limit exists at all. I have uploaded eight and this attachment that failed to upload would have been my ninth. Is the reason I cannot upload my ninth attachment because I have gone over my upload ceiling?
    Tried again today to make my 9th upload and this time it worked. All very strange. I guess '8' isn't the limit after all?

SNOOPY
    Watch out for the most persistent and dangerous version of Covid-19: B.S.24/7

Share Collector

When I've had it, it's been a file-size issue. Usually find a way to reduce the size of the file and then it will upload.

I also have problems with posting charts. I " go advanced" then post the message and after a couple of tries I may get the attachment to stick on the message. But from the advanced post site there is no option to "post reply".
    When I read through the FAQ for help I find that the steps don't accurately align with what I need to do to get the chart posted. Frustrating!