sharetrader
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default GRK green rock energy

Today I picked up 3million GRKO for abit of a punt...
    could be a tasty punt with farmin to backreef (OBL) production test coming up next month...

.^sc
    Nakamoto means of Central origin ...

opps... i meant im holding 5 million options...

.^sc

Corporate

Shrewdy....that is a pretty large punt! Tell us about GRK as only you could...

just briefly,
    its getting late...

GRK has a few plays in the shale gas sector... in the hot hot canning basin
    market cap 9 MILLION...
    next month the company, with OBL are production testing backreef-1 oil discovery...
    in the case of the success of this well, it will dramatically derisk other plays, and if a few points come into play, (like a running sector), then the options could go bananas... theres plenty of risk... Im sort of looking for a trade...
    Like how I planned on TTEO, but I never executed a sell...

invest wisely,
    this is not the special investment like NWE or TTE... The options have much risk but the reward is huge... and its in the perfect sector...

I missed my KEY the other day, and this was the other stock I have very recently become aware of, so I went with my instinct...

.^sc

ha!
    You said you weren't a gambler SC!
    GRK is a massive punt. Good luck.

I remember the Canning basin years ago when I was holding ARC energy(which at the time seem like for ever) ...was real bullish on there canning basin permits ...but sadly nothing really came out of it till AWE swooped then gave us BRU .....sadly I sold my lot ....was much down-ramping on the Canning & BRU ... in the early days ....can't believe it now....hope the same faith I had in ARC pays of in my long term SSN hold ....some times it just pays to keep the faith if you really believe in the area/company
    "With a good perspective on history, we can have a better understanding of the past and present, and thus a clear vision of the future." — Carlos Slim Helu

JBmurc,

I know BRU has had a stellar run, but if you are still interested in the Canning then NSE is having a sbstantial pullback from 80 cents to 58.5. Worth taking a look at before they start their drilling in June.

for a company with 9 million cap, to be able to commit 3.22million dollars to backreef is saying something...

Im not sure as to how backreef will flow, but the market did not like it when OBL announced the deal...
    the market didnt want OBL to give up 20%...
    lucky us...

interesting times ahead,
    hopefully the shale market booms again, cos then there could be a real frenzy around our flow test, and a good chance to take a decent profit...

turning down a bagger, or couple of on a trade of grko wouldnt be out of the question...
    hoping to do so, and then buy multiples of norwest...

Off to a pretty good start, when I bought grko there were no buyers, and now the buyers are at .001 and sellers .002

.^sc

well,
    I decided to sell my grko today for a few reasons...
    and one of them was for another company...
    but mostly,
    I was doing some serious research on Backreef over the weekend, and reading some snipets/sentiment from directors, and now I think the big push the heads need to get the options in the money is much of a risk for the return for it to be a very smart investment that i require...
    It could still work,
    but seems that if successful backreef probably won't flow enough to get the market super excited... I could be wrong... look at the mini flow rates ctp had...

In production the oil will be stuck in the stem of the well and needs a pump to bring oil up... backreef is also about derisking other targets in the region...
    so it is yet to be seen what impact this plays on the share price prior to backreef...

There has been stuff all volume, the heads have fallen .2 of a cent...
    and ive decided to move on...
    I'm going to be watching this closely and hope all goes well...
    onto the next...

KEY looking super sexy and its pulled back strong

.^sc

In the light if 20 20 investment audio presentation im very chuffed I executed my sell of GRKO... The same sell (trade- reentry) I wanted to with TTEO but didnt that time...
    Shale Gas...
    get some now...
    NWE TTE KEY BRU NSE AWE

.^sc