sharetrader
Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst ... 56789101112 LastLast
    IMO

Quote Originally Posted by Entrep View Post
    Smashed again today. Anyone game enough to break the cardinal rule and average down?
    Not me yet but a friend has done just that. Watching for a solid base which looks like forming now.

Share Collector

I bought more at 77.5cps. I still wonder if some of the price swings relate to the move into the All Ords - historically, we've seen the market anticipate these moves by grabbing stocks in December and then perhaps softening off slightly around March before and after the actual announcement. For some reason, in this case, it seems to have been a price plunge.

Perhaps this was driven by uncertainty over whether or not it would make the All Ords - at $112m market cap, it must have been pretty close to the "drop out" line, given that Pulse Health and Salmat (at $117m - $118m) are dropping out. If this is the case and its inclusion has been a surprise to those who anticipate these things, then perhaps we will see some serious buying over the coming week or so. However, I'm not sure whether there are any funds that actually track the All Ords, so not sure how much of a driver it is.

Course of trades still looked a bit like more selling than buying yesterday.

Still cheap as chips! CEO and Director Ross Fielding bought another 100 000 shares very recently.

Suppose holders are pleased with yesterday's announcement.

percy

Quote Originally Posted by Carpenterjoe View Post
    Suppose holders are pleased with yesterday's announcement.
    Yes a very positive announcement with this year's revenue growth to be at the top end of the +10 to 15% guidance,and EBITDA at 13-14%,and full year 18 to be the same.
    Note the eps growth is now higher than the current PE of 10.45.and they are paying a reasonable divie.Forward PE 8.?
    Last edited by percy; 31-03-2017 at 08:49 AM.

Indeed, looks great value on PEG. Than there's the strong balance sheet, solid track record of revenue growth and positive medium term outlook, sector with growth opportunities, smart credible founder management with large holdings and recent insider buying (both CEO and now independent director). A lot to like about RXP at this price!

Down on PIE selling 900K to just below 5% SSH threshold. Any thoughts?

Advanced Member

RXP is showing some life in the lead up to its FY announcement next month. Looks as if the market irrationality is over.

Reincarnated Panthera Snow Leopard's Avatar

Arrow Patience is a long term occupation

Hope so - I have been incredibly faithfully to this share for ages - but I am still underwater until it hits $0.925

Best Wishes
    Paper Tiger
    om mani peme hum

Yep, great to see this getting closer to proper valuation. Have had to be patient but once it reaches my TP I will definitely be placing a stop loss in (and sticking to it this time).