sharetrader
Page 639 of 689 FirstFirst ... 139539589629635636637638639640641642643649 ... LastLast
Results 6,381 to 6,390 of 6889
    Investor

Quote Originally Posted by silverblizzard888 View Post
    48 cents today, ticking along nicely. 2 more cents to 50!
    49c now, just a matter of time to push past 50c mark. Wonder when does the 1c price increments begin, must be past 50c mark.

Announcement due 30.5.23. Four days trading to go through the .50c barrier. Expecting positive report.

Membaa

Quote Originally Posted by Curly View Post
    Announcement due 30.5.23. Four days trading to go through the .50c barrier. Expecting positive report.
    There is no reason why it won't, we have a different company now, TASK with Plexure underlying it. Quite a different proposition from a year ago, we have blue chip profitable customers and that's showing in the results. People just don't seem to realise yet, what 'global' means. Soon they will.

$0.50 SP is an insult if the market predicts that, this is worth WAY more than that! Maybe the market is gun shy, understandably so, FY24 will be the turnaround in market confidence imo, we'll see a much higher SP from here, cash in the bank, profitable business, terrific world class technology underpinning it.

GLTAH, the results and hopefully guidance are not far away.

Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by Baa_Baa View Post
    There is no reason why it won't, we have a different company now, TASK with Plexure underlying it. Quite a different proposition from a year ago, we have blue chip profitable customers and that's showing in the results. People just don't seem to realise yet, what 'global' means. Soon they will.

$0.50 SP is an insult if the market predicts that, this is worth WAY more than that! Maybe the market is gun shy, understandably so, FY24 will be the turnaround in market confidence imo, we'll see a much higher SP from here, cash in the bank, profitable business, terrific world class technology underpinning it.

GLTAH, the results and hopefully guidance are not far away.
    To be honest and not just from yourself. How much do you see Task worth after all the positive news. My goal is to see it reach $1 by sometime next year. Some believe $1 by the end of this year which sounds highly unlikely

Membaa

Quote Originally Posted by Ggcc View Post
    To be honest and not just from yourself. How much do you see Task worth after all the positive news. My goal is to see it reach $1 by sometime next year. Some believe $1 by the end of this year which sounds highly unlikely
    It might be easier to explain why you think that's highly unlikely, then we could comment on it? I've seen this bolt 100%+ in a day, made a few $ on that but have always had a much larger core holding since 2014.

Anyway, I don't care much for what the market thinks, I have my holding locked in and I'm not selling any of them to people with a short term focus. Getting under the covers of this company, you'll see that it really has hit its strides.

Short termers have a realistic opportunity here, if they're already in. Longer term, this is a new beginning, it is working out.
    Last edited by Baa_Baa; 23-05-2023 at 08:24 PM.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Baa_Baa View Post
    It might be easier to explain why you think that's highly unlikely, then we could comment on it? I've seen this bolt 100%+ in a day, made a few $ on that but have always had a much larger core holding since 2014.

Anyway, I don't care much for what the market thinks, I have my holding locked in and I'm not selling any of them to people with a short term focus. Getting under the covers of this company, you'll see that it really has hit its strides.

Short termers have a realistic opportunity here, if they're already in. Longer term, this is a new beginning, it is working out.
    Since 2014! Damn you are a legendary holder. Will be few of any on the register since then.

2019 NZ Stock Picking Winner silverblizzard888's Avatar

The key difference abut Task this time round compared to its past is that its generating positive cashflow. No matter what happens in the short term for the share price, in the long term the cash pile it generates will push it upwards.

Advanced Member

Another 2 cent rise on good numbers. Maybe everyone is seeing something I’m not. I do hold and know for the ones buying at these prices, if they hold onto these shares longterm they will be laughing all the way to the bank.

Guru

.51 nice !

Quote Originally Posted by whatsup View Post
    .51 nice !
    .52c nicer