sharetrader
Page 74 of 689 FirstFirst ... 246470717273747576777884124174574 ... LastLast
    Membaa

A thousand pictures tells a few words. I don't know the answer to your question or why you think I would know. Just download the App and see for yourself what it does.

Default Sticking to the facts - at a reasonable hour of the day

Just looking at the weekly chart...

What happens when that blue line on the stochastic indicator crosses down below the red one? Last time it happened from that height it went along with a drop from circa 2 cents to circa 1 cent

Robbo24 askes what happened when the blue line crosses the red line. Well here is what I think (as much as I like to avoid "feeding the troll" )

if the shares come back again in price I will stock up on some more. I don't think the price will drop below 0.02. Today is the last day of the financial year. I believe we will see a positive year end result with better than expected results on the back of the McDonalds rollout of additional countries in Europe, and the Japan rollout - and maybe even the commencement of the USA rollout. I think there will be a couple of announcements of new clients in the coming month or so and then on the back of an increased shareprice, the dual listing on the ASX and share consolidation will take place on a 1:10 basis.

I will be a happy shareholder. - What you you think Baa and Wallace Couta winner and Kild?

Q&A with Robbo24

How does VML carry out its business?
    Each of the activities/announcements performed by VML cost money.

Where will the money come from to carry out the tasks to which the announcements relate? From capital raisings.

What price will the capital raisings be? At a significant discount to the relevant price of the day.

Are there other examples of shares with capital raisings hanging over their shareprice? Yes, lots of them. See how they perform.

Quote Originally Posted by Wallace D View Post
    1) no they don't, deployment of global contracts earns money.
    That's counterintuitive. A "growth" company must spend money to grow and increase revenue. This usually means running at a loss. VML is running at a loss and plans to spend more money in order to "grow".

3) If they need money? they would have another placement wouldn't they? If they wanted a SPP, why wouldn't they have announced all the contract details for the Mc D Global, USA Anhauser, 7-Eleven Australia…etc etc etc, let the interest build and then have an SPP.
    VML is having at least two more capital raisings and issuances of shares in the near future:

The VMob goood news machine just keeps on rolling. Here is an announcement in respect of finalist for another award http://www.i-com.org/data-venture-challenge/

not or a price influencer in itself but I can't help but think this is more great news for VMob as it builds upon its established credibility and client base

VML is having at least two more capital raisings and issuances of shares in the near future:

[/QUOTE]

I reckon they wont want to undercut the directors options issued at .018 . They dont immediately require funds as they had a reasonably successful uptake of the last capital raising in January. I personally would expect capital raising on the back of some pretty goods news or results / revenue. Hoping to lock higher resistance point.

May or may not require the capital raising before the ASX listing. The ASX listing will provide them with funds for expansion.

Am looking forward to the results. Expecting a loss. More interested in the growth of revenue as a key indicator though.

"You have to spend money to make money" - its called "investment"

Membaa

What happens if that happens? I'll be buying more VML, that's what happens. I just won't be selling them as quickly as you robbo, so I won't be desperately talking down the price every day hoping for a re-entry.

Quote Originally Posted by robbo24 View Post
    Just looking at the weekly chart...

What happens when that blue line on the stochastic indicator crosses down below the red one? Last time it happened from that height it went along with a drop from circa 2 cents to circa 1 cent

Nice ego Robbo24, at least all the new punters know who they bought them off.

Cheers,

Wallace D (Holding)
    I see some VML just changed hands at 2 cents. Highest offer now 1.9 cents.

I have made a table demonstrating, as a percentage:

1. How much of a paperloss "the new punters" will have after buying my shares at 2.5 cents, and;
    2. How much of a percentage increase "the new punters" will have to enjoy before breaking even again.
      Price Paperloss % to 2.5
      2.5 0% 0%
      2.4 -4% 4%
      2.3 -8% 9%
      2.2 -12% 14%
      2.1 -16% 19%
      2 -20% 25%
      1.9 -24% 32%
      1.8 -28% 39%
      1.7 -32% 47%
      1.6 -36% 56%
      1.5 -40% 67%

Robbo - you should look at this way. If you buy your shares back from the grumpy buyer at 2 cents and they go back to 2.5 cents it is you who makes another 25%

Tried today that in emojis but it didn't work