sharetrader
Page 84 of 689 FirstFirst ... 347480818283848586878894134184584 ... LastLast
    Membaa

I'd never call you dumb W69, far from it. The Fly Buy's app implemented 'My Vouchers' in v2.2.0 on iOS (Apple) 5/12/2013, so it's been there a while .. "Love getting surprised with a treat? You'll love our new features My Vouchers. From time to time we'll surprise you with vouchers from our partners giving you discounts, specials or even something free. Use the voucher in store to grab your treat". The App has matured a lot, it's up to v5.0.1 now.

Actually, I've found the App useful just for having the FlyBuys barcode on it (just turn the phone sideways and the barcode shows up .. cool) ... at checkouts it's easier using that on my phone, than fumbling around looking for the plastic card amongst all the other plastic in my wallet.

As for "punters don't use Apple Apps store as much as Google", well I assume you mean downloads but I'm not sure how you know as I can't see anywhere on Apple App store that tells hows many downloads there have been (clue me in please).

For some balance, looking at ALL versions there's been 103 ratings of the FlyBuys app, most of the written ratings are awful but they also pre Dec 2013. There are about 20-30% 5 and 4 star ratings but it's hard to tell as the silly App Store graph of ratings isn't quantitative. No one mentions VMob, (like who'd know anyway). The one single rating on the current version of the App is crap. I better put up a rating myself, I think it's better than that.

Now on not being sent messages, have you properly setup the App? You have to sign in to FlyBuys with your card number and password, and stay signed in or you have to login everytime you re-start the App, (you can check and redeem some points right there [you have some points right?], but that's off topic). On your phone you have to have 'location' set On for FlyBuys, so the system knows where you are. Just follow the setup instructions.

Now go shopping!

Quote Originally Posted by winner69 View Post
    Obviously punters don't use the Apple Apps store as much as Google then

But then again I am rather dumb

Havent been sent any messages yet from nearby stores

Membaa

What's your problem PT? Anything around here that isn't already 'making it' has a wide following and lots of varied discussion and contention. Someone would just restart the thread if you deleted it. That and the content here is no reflection on yourself, except for you own views posted.

BAA

Quote Originally Posted by Paper Tiger View Post
    As the Tiger that started this thread I can delete it and I am surely tempted to hit that button.

What an unedifying spectacle this thread currently is !

As it stands at the moment whilst VMOB may become a successful, profitable company it equally well may not, full stop.

Anyone who can not accept either end of that will not be getting a Christmas Card from me.

Best Wishes
    Paper Tiger

I see one of the major shareholders is Snakk trustee ltd. any link to the SNK that currently trades at 0.05? I am thinking of investing in VMOB but lost money in SNK...
    Happy to be corrected.
    Last edited by Yoda; 15-04-2015 at 07:24 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Wallace D View Post
    We love hearing others views, so keep them coming.

http://vmobco.blob.core.windows.net/pdfs/195317.pdf

Click on this link Axe.
    Thanks for the link WD.

LY operating revenue was 385k and with OPEX of 2536 resulting in a net loss of 2 mill.

WD where do you see this year ending up?

Obviously another 700% increase in revenue would be a minimum target. Do you think they will be profitable this year or next?

Quote Originally Posted by Yoda View Post
    I see one of the major shareholders is Snakk trustee ltd. any link to the SNK that currently trades at 0.05? I am thinking of investing in VMOB but lost money in SNK...
    Happy to be corrected.
    You may recall the Moosie_900 vs. SNK Trustee saga that played out long ago... http://www.sharetrader.co.nz/showthr...l=1#post529953

That's right - Sorenson is crotch deep in VML shares too

Axe
    it may be that VMob have 700% increases in revenue over 2013-14 and may be able sustain this for a year or so, but the big increases are only because VMob is coming off an extremely low base.

Certainly my calculations on the potential worth of the McDonalds Contract point to significant revenue increases as the contract is rolled out across the globe. But as critical as the McDonalds contract is to VMob, they also need other marque clients. Looking back over their investor presentations there are hints at who some of these clients maybe. Hopefully Esso - 7eleven. But the appointment of sales directors in Chicago, New York and Atlanta gives me confidence that this is the direction that VMob are heading

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by Wallace D View Post
    Yes that's right, he has 6.56% as at 7 April 2015……..and about the same amount of shares (plus 3mn) he had since 31 March 2013.
    Exactly. He is in this game to make money. He sold out of SNK realizing a huge profit (If you ask him why, he may respond "why does a dog lick his b***s, because he can) but has kept his shares in VML because he thinks ti will make him an even bigger profit! One might consider him the smart money and follow his lead.

What we need to ensure is no more discounted shares are issues which is why I was disappointed with the last private placement just before the McD's announcement.

Quote Originally Posted by Harvey Specter View Post
    One might consider him the smart money and follow his lead.
    Attachment 7272

Line up everyone, once he's done we'll have our 7-course meal right???

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by robbo24 View Post
    Yes. While I could have been explicit, per my comment on him being smart money, if you see him selling, follow suit. It took him months to sell down his SNK holding 100k shares at a time so plenty of warning.

Disclosure: Picture of me and other holders here on ST:
    Attachment 7273

O summarising the 44 pages to date

1) Vmob is a great company doing well in a space with unlimited potential
    2) Vmob will have revenues in the zillions, profit potential unknown.
    3) When Sorenson starts selling that's the signal that the good times are over.

So strategy is keep buying / trading VMB until 3)

I think I finally sussed it