sharetrader
Page 89 of 689 FirstFirst ... 397985868788899091929399139189589 ... LastLast
    Outside thinking.

Quote Originally Posted by Monty View Post
    maybe robbo will come along and talk down my numbers, but this is a company with a capitalisation of $30m. I do believe the global McDonalds contract when rolled out could be worth $24m per annum based on the snipets of information that are available. Maybe more.

is the Edison report due for a significant update?
    Investors in VML are needing an update in order to value this company….. Talk of a 20 bagger is just talk until we get more details about the deals VML are doing.

While I hope the enthusiasm of Baa Baa, Goldendigger, Monty and others is justified, I personally value the objectivity that Paper Tiger brings.

Disc - I'm a small holder and realize this is an extremely speculative aspect of my portfolio. Watching closely.

Quote Originally Posted by Wallace D View Post
    New Mc D app out yesterday in the Netherlands.

https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...cdonalds&hl=en
    They updated it - it's not a new app.
    Current Version

Membaa

Hey robbo, when you get a mo, how about an update on your chart?

http://bigcharts.marketwatch.com/adv...false&state=15 The ultimate oscillator (your favourite) is looking perky, RSI same, SlowSto perhaps a bit toppy, price_volume looks healthy at 0.02, and for the long termers price is above the 50EMA which golden crossed above the 200EMA, on a nice rising trendline.

What does it look like without rose tinted glasses?

cheers, BAA

Thumbs down

Quote Originally Posted by Baa_Baa View Post
    Hey robbo, when you get a mo, how about an update on your chart?

http://bigcharts.marketwatch.com/adv...false&state=15 The ultimate oscillator (your favourite) is looking perky, RSI same, SlowSto perhaps a bit toppy, price_volume looks healthy at 0.02, and for the long termers price is above the 50EMA which golden crossed above the 200EMA, on a nice rising trendline.

What does it look like without rose tinted glasses?

cheers, BAA
    Looks like a lifetime of capital raisings and lacklustre financial information have put VML into a long term downtrend.

Don't worry though, it will be harder to draw these lines after the 25:1 consolidation

Attachment 7294

Membaa

Ha ha, you're a character . Those ski slope lines credit must go to the few poor folks who put the first dots on the chart at 0.08, then the ones who got a bit carried away at 0.05/0.45 even before there was any revenue! Your chart does nicely illustrate the long term break out point is at about 0.023 on a rising med/short term trendline. All good, thanks.

Thumbs down

Ha ha, you're a character . Those ski slope lines credit must go to the few poor folks who put the first dots on the chart at 0.08, then the ones who got a bit carried away at 0.05/0.45 even before there was any revenue! Your chart does nicely illustrate the long term break out point is at about 0.023 on a rising med/short term trendline. All good, thanks.
    Meanwhile, on planet earth...

Attachment 7295

VML depth reflects the trendline and the wearing off of the confidential, Global, undisclosed McDonalds contract.

Have you ever seen Dragon's Den? I've watched a lot of it. If a contestant walked in there with a product with no real ingenuity, intellectual property or uniqueness they wouldn't get any money. Time and time again I've seen contestants say "I have a supply agreement with Tescos" but the contestant refuses to show the Dragons. Or if they do, the terms are by no means as good as the inference makes out to be. Big mistake, that one. "I'm out," they say.

VML seems to fail a lot of the tests the Dragons use on that show.

VML has failed on Robbo's Den as well. Just like VML is failing the trend line.

so with the share consolidation now announced and on today's price around $0.50 per share, that is one major issue dealt with.

there is one comment in the letter
    In addition, it is anticipated that the price at which VMob Shares trade on the NZAX Alternative Board immediately following the Consolidation should increase relative to the Consolidation ratio

So with the consolidation VMob are expecting a lift in the share price. Would this be because the penny dreadful status has been left behind?, or because of the impending lift in exposure, (especially on the ASX) or maybe an announcement, or maybe release of the Year end results?

Will anyone hazard a guess when the VMob will list on the ASX?

Membaa

It seems like the dragons and you are much smarter than any of the insto, private, directors, staff and some public shareholders who have bought up millions of shares in VML. At least there's plenty of liquidity there in the ASK for the next run up the flagpole.

Quote Originally Posted by robbo24 View Post
    [snip] .. VML depth reflects the trendline and the wearing off of the confidential, Global, undisclosed McDonalds contract.

Have you ever seen Dragon's Den? I've watched a lot of it. If a contestant walked in there with a product with no real ingenuity, intellectual property or uniqueness they wouldn't get any money. Time and time again I've seen contestants say "I have a supply agreement with Tescos" but the contestant refuses to show the Dragons. Or if they do, the terms are by no means as good as the inference makes out to be. Big mistake, that one. "I'm out," they say.

VML seems to fail a lot of the tests the Dragons use on that show.

VML has failed on Robbo's Den as well. Just like VML is failing the trend line.

Thumbs down

Quote Originally Posted by Monty View Post
    so with the share consolidation now announced and on today's price around $0.50 per share, that is one major issue dealt with.

there is one comment in the letter
    In addition, it is anticipated that the price at which VMob Shares trade on the NZAX Alternative Board immediately following the Consolidation should increase relative to the Consolidation ratio

So with the consolidation VMob are expecting a lift in the share price. Would this be because the penny dreadful status has been left behind?, or because of the impending lift in exposure, (especially on the ASX) or maybe an announcement, or maybe release of the Year end results?
    Monty,

They simply mean the price will increase by 25 times because there are 25 times less shares. They don't mean the MCAP will increase.

They don't mean people will be willing to pay a premium over the current MCAP just because there are less shares.

One way to sweep evidence of all the capital raisings under the carpet though

It seems like the dragons and you are much smarter than any of the insto, private, directors, staff and some public shareholders who have bought up millions of shares in VML. At least there's plenty of liquidity there in the ASK for the next run up the flagpole.
    None of the parties above brought into MJP, for instance, so perhaps me and my imaginary dragons are very smart. That was a 10 bagger.

Plenty of liquidity in VML? Haha... Yeah, wow. I guess the 696969 buy order at 1 cent might keep the ship afloat.