sharetrader
Page 91 of 689 FirstFirst ... 4181878889909192939495101141191591 ... LastLast
    Reincarnated Panthera Snow Leopard's Avatar

Thumbs up You generally grow out of the Rookie phase

Quote Originally Posted by Wallace D View Post
    ...One would have to expect VML has very good news to warrant an ASX listing……(placement and IPO)...

...and finally we will all know why the insiders were so keen to buy more shares...

...I wouldn't be at all surprised to see an announcement of substance notified along with the trading halt being lifted on the 7th May...

But hey I am just a rookie….
    You appear to be claiming that VMOB directors and/or staff have market sensitive/important news which they are deliberately withholding in contravention of the rules.

Best Wishes
    Paper Tiger
    om mani peme hum

Oh well I'm in. For now. I wouldn't have bought if I'd known the consolidation was happening. I don't like consolidations, they seem to just allow for the share price to fall further, so have a tight stop and not likely to be around for long I'm afraid.

Quote Originally Posted by Paper Tiger View Post
    You appear to be claiming that VMOB directors and/or staff have market sensitive/important news which they are deliberately withholding in contravention of the rules.

Best Wishes
    Paper Tiger
    very good point paper tiger. Although by co-incidence the FYE result may be published sometime after close on 1 May2015. I think more likely is that some major announcements may be made when negotiations conclude but before listing on the ASX. This would be a contract in the pipeline. Of course total speculation on my part.

People are acting like they didn't know this was happening….which I find quite bizarre really.

See you on the boards tomorrow…..WD
    Yeah my silly I just like the chart and didn't do my research... As you were folks. Hopefully I'm here for a good while.

Just wondering how the brokers and the market will survive without the $25,000 odd of VML activity not going through each day when VML is in a trading halt.

Membaa

Watching a 'work up' in the ocean and you will see the birds squawking and diving at the sprats, who are dashing around avoiding the Kawhai, who are darting around avoiding the Kingy's, who are schooling to avoid the sharks, all of which are oblivious to the anglers on the beach.

The glorious thing about anonymity is that in the VML 'work up' it is next to impossible, unless disclosed and believable, to tell who are the birds, the sprats, the Kawhai, the Kingy's, the sharks, or the anglers. But they're all here.

The next couple of weeks could be pretty tedious prior to and during the trading halt and the re-listing at the consolidated price. Best perhaps that we focus not on the squawking birds but on which side of the queue we want to be on, or not on, on 7 May.

BAA

Another wonderful piece of 'Guru' comment…….god you must have a boring life? why don't you go look at the the 6mth NZX 50 comparison Charts for all of the NZX 50 companies……and let me know what you think of those? Bear Market started about the 1st week of February 2015 I reckon…..you read it here first!

More than happy sticking with my array of high growth ASX / NZX companies…...

Sweet Dreams everyone…….see you on the boards tomorrow.

Quote Originally Posted by Baa_Baa View Post
    The next couple of weeks could be pretty tedious prior to and during the trading halt and the re-listing at the consolidated price. Best perhaps that we focus not on the squawking birds but on which side of the queue we want to be on, or not on, on 7 May.
    Why are you excited about a share consolidation?

several reasons why I am excited about the share consolidation. in the first instant it is part of the roadmap to achieving several significant objectives this year including exposure to the ASX.

It gets rid of the penny dreadful status. (unjustified in my opinion)

having shares at circa 50cents means there will be circa 60m shares instead of circa 1.5b.

I don't think i'll lose any money on consolidation and that is the key thing. I did originally think it would be a 10:1 consolidation, but understanding the need to have a minimum price for listing on NZX makes sense.

I'm looking forward to more announcements of clients, the consolidation proceeding, and the listing on the ASX. Im not looking forward to another round of capital raising but I do understand that it is necessary.

Quote Originally Posted by Monty View Post
    I'm looking forward to more announcements of clients, the consolidation proceeding, and the listing on the ASX. Im not looking forward to another round of capital raising but I do understand that it is necessary.
    Funny how they are doing the consolidation before some more capital raisings I guess that's why they went for 25:1 instead of something lower - because they are going to pump out some more shares and don't want to risk the SP falling below their target.

No Robbo
    the logic is a consolidation before listing on the ASX.