sharetrader
Page 87 of 687 FirstFirst ... 377783848586878889909197137187587 ... LastLast
    Membaa

Lightbulb The only thing missing, other than real data, is Blue Sky numbers!

Quote Originally Posted by Paper Tiger View Post
    Latest market update. MacDo's in the Netherlands going to using their platform.

Seems the company is "ideally positioned".

Can not understand why you all still talking about Snakk and not inventing Blue Sky numbers for this one.

Best Wishes
    Paper Tiger
    Seems the only thing missing around here is someone clever enough to put together an analysis, or even hazard some guesses. If this was a airline, or a bank, or sold apples or windfarms, energy or oil, the FA's would be all over it like a rash! Since VMob has been signing up customers like crazy, and those companies sizes are in the public domain, and we know VMob's fees and some take-up stats, you'd think someone could cobble together a revenue projection?

Oh well, it just makes it all the more exciting waiting for the FY results.

Attachment 7291

Membaa

Default Heart of the City, VMob closer to home

Soon, Heart of the City, the collective of more than 10,800 inner city Auckland businesses, has revealed plans to revolutionise the CBD experience for the millions of local and international visitors.Leading the way as the first New Zealand city to adopt an intelligent app, the central city Business Members Association is partnering with Kiwi mobile marketing firm VMob to make it happen.
    Set to launch from mid-June, the smartphone app will use highly targeted real-time, preference and location-based personalised information served directly to mobile phones.

[continues] http://netguide.co.nz/story/auckland...telligent-app/

Baa
    i have tried a few times to work out what the numbers on the McDonalds contract may mean. And that is why I have invested and accumulated over the past several months. Still a very very small holding. But I donthink VMob has the potential to be a 10bagger.

Membaa

Default How Personalized Marketing and the Internet of Things Will Transform Retail

An event you can register for and listen online for yourself, put it in your diary: http://risnews.edgl.com/web-event/Ho...rm-Retail99297

Event Date: 5/7/2015 2:00:00 PM (EST)
    Duration: 45 mins

Personalized marketing offers the opportunity to reinvent the shopper experience by increasing promotion redemption rates and nurturing a deeper level of customer engagement. But how exactly can you execute a marketing campaign that communicates to each shopper in a personal way? What steps do you need to take and what technologies do you need to use? These are mysteries many retailers are talking about today but few have figured out.

In this webinar, a panel of experts will demystify the Internet of Things and its potential to unleash the power of personalized marketing through mobile devices that optimize shopper engagement in stores. Key topics include:

• Using live data to send customers offers on their mobile phones
    • Basing personalizing marketing campaigns on data about location, weather, social profile, purchase history and more
    • Best practices from a live retailer case study
    • And creating an Internet of Your Things (using devices and data you already possess) to dynamically manage marketing campaigns and more

Sign up for this must-attend webinar if you want to learn how the future of personalized marketing will leverage the Internet of Things to drive sales, improve customer loyalty and transform your business.

Moderator:
    Joe Skorupa, Editorial Director, RIS News

Panelists:
    ShiSh Shridhar, Global Industry Director, Retail Solutions, Microsoft
    Scott Bradley, CEO, VMob

How many people thought Finzsoft would be a tenbagger? I think Vmob has potential, maybe not to the same level as Finzsoft but I have confidence in my small holding.

Membaa

Hey Monty, I've tried to figure out some numbers as well, but every time I do my spreadsheet breaks because the revenue numbers are too large LOL! I have a lot of reasons now why I'd like VMob to do very well, more reasons than I expected to have 6 moths ago, but still less than I'd like to have.

Actually, in all seriousness, VMob have scored some incredible contracts and trying to figure out what it might be worth in revenue reveals some staggering numbers, even at very conservative uptake and conversion estimates. I mean just take McDonalds global, let alone 7-eleven and Bud, how would you model 36,258 McDonalds stores globally potentially adopting VMob/Azure? Even the rounding error is a huge number.

Have a good week mate, it's not long until the FY15 numbers will be released and hopefully with an eye to the future potential as well.

BAA

Quote Originally Posted by Monty View Post
    Baa
    i have tried a few times to work out what the numbers on the McDonalds contract may mean. And that is why I have invested and accumulated over the past several months. Still a very very small holding. But I donthink VMob has the potential to be a 10bagger.

Membaa

Quote Originally Posted by Goldendigger View Post
    How many people thought Finzsoft would be a tenbagger? I think Vmob has potential, maybe not to the same level as Finzsoft but I have confidence in my small holding.
    A ten-bagger now would be 20 cents, that'd be nice but I expect it is step on the journey to greater things. There's plenty of savvy people here though who will have this on their watch list and are quite prepared to leave it alone until the current price looks more like a dead-cert, buying in when VMob has posted sustainable revenues and some even later who prefer profit as well. For those fortunate enough to have believed at .009-.011, like the foundation shareholders, are already up 100% and 20 cents would be a 20+ bagger at that number. Lucky them.

Yeah yeah, I can hear the keyboards humming from here, it's all speculation and could at anytime turn to custard, but I don't think so. You put your money down and you take you chances. My research says this is THE best NZ tech opportunity for capital gain on the bourse right now.

JMHO of course, DYODD etc blah blah.

BAA

It would be surprising if there wasn't very heavy discounting in most of the current contracts. Some of the early ones such as Heart of the City might even have been pro-bono. We might never know. If Scott was expecting incredible revenue results he'd probably have said something by now.

Reincarnated Panthera Snow Leopard's Avatar

Smile On a fundamental basis worth something between Nothing and A Lot

Quote Originally Posted by Baa_Baa View Post
    Seems the only thing missing around here is someone clever enough to put together an analysis, or even hazard some guesses. If this was a airline, or a bank, or sold apples or windfarms, energy or oil, the FA's would be all over it like a rash! Since VMob has been signing up customers like crazy, and those companies sizes are in the public domain, and we know VMob's fees and some take-up stats, you'd think someone could cobble together a revenue projection?
    Quote Originally Posted by sommelier View Post
    It would be surprising if there wasn't very heavy discounting in most of the current contracts. Some of the early ones such as Heart of the City might even have been pro-bono. We might never know. If Scott was expecting incredible revenue results he'd probably have said something by now.
    I thought Edison did a guesstimate in their report, although probably out of date by now.

Interesting that the March Investor Presentation still used the November revenue figures.

Whilst I doubt that VMob would do anything pro-bono I do agree that the 'list price' VMob have published will not be the price any organisation of any size will pay (There will be haggling ).

Best Wishes
    Paper Tiger

Disc: 2c ? - daylight robbery ! - I will be generous and give you 1c - do we have a deal?
    om mani peme hum

Membaa

Quote Originally Posted by Paper Tiger View Post
    I thought Edison did a guesstimate in their report, although probably out of date by now.
    Yes they did put their neck out, in Dec 2014:

Valuation: Exposure to volume creates upside
    The current share price factors in 35 customers at an average annual revenue (ARR) of NZ$0.3m by 2017. Valuation uplift will be triggered by contract wins and increases in ACMR, which stands at NZ$2.1m following the McDonald’s Japan contract win. Because the product is early stage and there are few relevant or profitable comparable companies, we have used a DCF valuation to determine how many customers the market is paying for today. To dimension the opportunity we have included an upside case as well as our base case forecasts. Our base case assumes 43 customers by 2017 and results in a DCF valuation of NZ$0.038. The upside case assumes 51 customers and values the company at NZ$65.5m (NZ$0.052).

That was before McDOnalds Global contract and 7-Eleven contract.