sharetrader
Page 118 of 689 FirstFirst ... 1868108114115116117118119120121122128168218618 ... LastLast
Results 1,171 to 1,180 of 6889
    Membaa

Quote Originally Posted by Absolute144 View Post
    Yup - 40 cents placement. Its good the directors are buying.
    There's no evidence suggesting that the Directors are or will be buying, you'd think they have enough invested already and might like to see fresh money coming in. The upcoming SPP is on top of a successful $3m cap raise and a chance for shareholders to accumulate at $0.40 minimum or 7-day VWAP average prior to 25 June. The max SPP investment will be $15k as per NZAX rules.

Over the next few months discussion may gradually move to the ASX listing focus where the liquidity is far greater. HotCopper.com.au already has a thread for VML. Enjoy.

Thumbs down

Quote Originally Posted by Baa_Baa View Post
    There's no evidence suggesting that the Directors are or will be buying, you'd think they have enough invested already and might like to see fresh money coming in. The upcoming SPP is on top of a successful $3m cap raise and a chance for shareholders to accumulate at $0.40 minimum or 7-day VWAP average prior to 25 June. The max SPP investment will be $15k as per NZAX rules.

Over the next few months discussion may gradually move to the ASX listing focus where the liquidity is far greater. HotCopper.com.au already has a thread for VML. Enjoy.
    The directors also wear a shareholder hat.

Wearing their shareholder hat they would probably prefer no great news to be announced so they can buy in the SPP for cheaper than 40 cents. Besides, they got some freshies in at 40 cents, why hurry with the news?

Given the apologist, docile nature of VML shareholders I'm sure this won't be a problem.

Thing is, even the biggest VML flag waving one-eyed, shareholding, newsletter reading, meeting attending investor who bought in above 40 cents must feel pretty silly.

Heads they win tails you loss.
    'I often quote myself. It adds spice to my conversation.' - G B Shaw

Membaa

Anyone can see it is a ridiculous notion to suggest the Directors are hanging out for a lower price than the successful $3m pre-IPO placement, when the SPP is capped at $15k per shareholder as per NZAX rules. A fanciful suggestion that the price is being suppressed by withholding market information so that Directors can scoop up another whopping $15k worth of shares each, a rounding error on their already substantial personal investments in VMob.

I hope people aren't sucked into believing such utter drivel.

Quote Originally Posted by robbo24 View Post
    The directors also wear a shareholder hat.

Wearing their shareholder hat they would probably prefer no great news to be announced so they can buy in the SPP for cheaper than 40 cents. Besides, they got some freshies in at 40 cents, why hurry with the news?
    .. snip

Guru

Agree - I would actually be disappointed if the directors forgo the $3m placement but took part in the SPP which they know will be scaled.

Membaa

Quote Originally Posted by Harvey Specter View Post
    Agree - I would actually be disappointed if the directors forgo the $3m placement but took part in the SPP which they know will be scaled.
    Tim Cook is the only named Director that increased holdings ($100k worth) in the pre-IPO cap raise, now approved by shareholders. Good to see instos in NZ and sophisticated money in Aus getting into VMob, a significant vote of confidence.

NZAX https://www.nzx.com/companies/VML/announcements/264225 "Bell Potter and CMB Capital facilitated the raising on behalf of VMob, securing funds from wholesale investors in New Zealand and sophisticated investors in Australia. Tim Cook, a director of VMob, also participated in the placement increasing his holding in the Company by 250,000 ordinary shares to 688,505 ordinary shares."

Thumbs down

Quote Originally Posted by Baa_Baa View Post
    Anyone can see it is a ridiculous notion to suggest the Directors are hanging out for a lower price than the successful $3m pre-IPO placement, when the SPP is capped at $15k per shareholder as per NZAX rules. A fanciful suggestion that the price is being suppressed by withholding market information so that Directors can scoop up another whopping $15k worth of shares each, a rounding error on their already substantial personal investments in VMob.

I hope people aren't sucked into believing such utter drivel.
    Are you sure they only use one CSN? If only Wallace was here, we could Ask Wallace if it's common to control more than one CSN.

Shucks, it's awful to be so wrong. Perhaps you can offer a more accurate narrative as to why the mighty VML stock price is languishing?

I guess I just thought I would branch out from the obvious ones: dilution, dilution, mates, dilution, mates. Really looking forward to your narrative Baa_Baa, provided you can be heard over that Hoover! (lol j/k! )

Membaa

Are you sure they only use one CSN?
    Are you sure they're not?

If only Wallace was here, we could Ask Wallace if it's common to control more than one CSN.
    Wallace can't answer he's been banned. I thought you'd moved on to Lets Ask robbo who knows everything because he's a professional, Moose said so.

Shucks, it's awful to be so wrong.
    About what?

Perhaps you can offer a more accurate narrative as to why the mighty VML stock price is languishing?
    So your accurate narrative of the price weakness is speculation that there are multiple CSN's in play? That's a good one. Credibility waning.

I guess I just thought I would branch out from the obvious ones: dilution, dilution, mates, dilution, mates. Really looking forward to your narrative Baa_Baa, provided you can be heard over that Hoover! (lol j/k! )
    Is it any wonder that so few people bother discussing anything around here with such petty predictable trolling and unrelenting personal attacks? Pitiful, zero credibility.

Membaa

SPP Record day today 5pm. Notice/Entitlement letters 5 June. Can't wait to get some shiny new shares, the FY15 results out, and this cap raising process out of the way. There should be the inevitable good news that will come along with it.

Interested to hear how Japan is going

Thumbs down

I wonder how big the loss will be for FY15 and how big the loss:revenue ratio will be. It was pretty big in the last report, like 3:1 or something.

VML chewing through capital, I wonder if an ASX listing will boost revenue.

Ryman have lots of retirement villages in Australia yet they are just considering an ASX listing because investors and residents are asking for it.

I can't find much evidence of anyone asking for VML to be listed on the ASX.

I think VML will surprise with how much money they spend. They spend money on a blog nobody even comments on.