sharetrader
Page 217 of 934 FirstFirst ... 117167207213214215216217218219220221227267317717 ... LastLast
Results 2,161 to 2,170 of 9331

I seem to remember Moosie saying 2-3 years ago that NTL was a possible 10 bagger!!!

Quote Originally Posted by jonu View Post
    Volume on the ASX is what will drive this now. They seem to be waking up to it over there, with $60-80K trading daily last week. Robbo's great posts on HC are spreading the word. If test grades come through at anything near the high end historic levels taken from this mine start looking for your nearest bags shop. The best I have ever had was a 5 bagger but if the new JORC levels stack up it is just a simple case of multiplication to see where the M/Cap should be, which would be an awful lot higher than now

Discl: holding waaay too much

Quote Originally Posted by digger View Post
    The protesters like to get emotionally carried away and in the process just make up stories. They lost in the court because the legal process requires facts and most of what they presented was just plane incorrect.No cycnide will be used and the processing will not be done on site contrary to what the protesters say.The water is a closed loop and will not be dumped into the river.

Now look at winner69 says. Who is going to degrade and destroy this beautiful place ? I would put the destruction as tourist,holiday makers, trampers,farmers and somewhere way down the line miners. Without a doubt the area would be cleaners and more environmentally friendly if we all cut our own throats.
    To say that it is the miners that will degrade and destroy this place is just emotional crap .The miners are and will be heavily watched and if others human uses of this area came under the same microscope the area will stay a beautiful place..

Well said digger

Wow that is just not on, protesting is one thing but intent to cause harm is a totally different ball game.

I'd like to see NTL involve the authorities on this and come down hard on them, NTL has been accommodating of their protests but this crosses a line.

Interesting article, Murray Stevens comment ..."It will take another three years and $5-6 million more before prospecting shows life should be kicked into the mine's 35-kilometre network, spanning 700-vertical metres inside Karangahake mountain and plunging 200 metres below sea level".

Patience

Quote Originally Posted by Landyman View Post
    Interesting article, Murray Stevens comment ..."It will take another three years and $5-6 million more before prospecting shows life should be kicked into the mine's 35-kilometre network, spanning 700-vertical metres inside Karangahake mountain and plunging 200 metres below sea level".

Patience

I salivated reading the article where it said that 1mil ounces in today's gold prices is equivalent to about $1bn.
    It's like buying lotto tickets with their tagline being 'Imagine'

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by Landyman View Post

Patience
    They have the $6 million in cash and will be generating positive cashflow through the bulk sampling process. The game changer in terms of the sp will be the updated JORC and inclusion of Talisman Deeps which could be as soon as the next quarterly
    Last edited by jonu; 22-06-2017 at 09:46 AM. Reason: typo

Why is she protesting the miners when they saw a dead cow in the river...such a pollutant from agriculture not mining!

Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by bucko View Post
    Why is she protesting the miners when they saw a dead cow in the river...such a pollutant from agriculture not mining!
    Next week they will be protesting about painted rocks in the river.
    digger