sharetrader
Page 141 of 935 FirstFirst ... 4191131137138139140141142143144145151191241641 ... LastLast
Results 1,401 to 1,410 of 9348
    Banned

Quote Originally Posted by robbo24 View Post

Happy to share if anyone is interested.
    Well that was a bad time to get banned Robbo! Come back soon VML thread looks far too boring....

Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by Crackity View Post
    Well that was a bad time to get banned Robbo! Come back soon VML thread looks far too boring....
    Damm is that why he did not reply.Was interested in what he had to say.
    digger

Quote Originally Posted by digger View Post
    Damm is that why he did not reply.Was interested in what he had to say.

Robbo for Director - he will shake things up some more

Tom Petty song anyone? 6 days fall in a row.

PoG, "cos Im free, free falling...". Come on, everyone sing together

With the recent CR I wouldn't expect this to go anywhere but sideways until we get more information. Very low volume means most people are holding on which is a good sign.

Quarterly report due out at the end of this month ...... seem to be more buyers lining up

Guru

It's that kind of balderdash that is guaranteeing the need for a "safe haven". Maybe it will be gold, maybe not, but the issues he refers to around the GFC are still there. Printing Bonds (money) hasn't made them go away and must at some point devalue a currency, unless the economy has grown at a rate to absorb the extra money supply. The USA economy certainly isn't, neither is Japan's, UK or the Eurozone as a whole.

The author's constant use of the term "goldbug" doesn't add any credibility.

Half-pie jorno's like Matt O'Brien regurgitate what is at best wisdom in hindsight. At worst, it's a mocking & scoffing cheap shot insult across the bows of precious metal investors. Either way, arrogant blowhard articles like this probably mean that it's now a good time to buy. Did you notice the quote highlighted halfway through his article is actually his own? That's just a bit narcisistic, quoting oneself as though that adds extra weight to one's own argument...yeah, right.

I'm not only retaining my NTL (on both nzx and asx) but have today put five bids on market to pick up a few Aussie gold diggers. Given the recent slide in the NZD and AUD, local gold diggers' revenues really haven't fallen much...a lot less than their share price. There was a nice bounce in the PoG Friday afternoon (NY time) and so today is a good time to buy into PM stocks. In hindsight, more so last Friday - see today's lift in prices of OGC, AQG, NST, etc.

I'm confident that NTL's sp will soon lift, provided the Chinese decide to fund as anticipated. We should know sometime next month. If they walk away, and there's a sell off, it will get me interested in picking up a few more. I doubt that it will fall much - it's already trading below fair value now IMO.

Commodity prices and Equity market indexes cannot keep diverging forever (it's just unnatural!) meaning either commodity prices lift (off recovering economies and inflation) or the Equity markets collapse (driving up fear, uncertainty...and therefore the price of gold & silver).

Anyway, that's my theory, and I'm sticking to it. Happy trading...
    Last edited by Bobcat.; 27-07-2015 at 04:07 PM.
    To foretell the future, one must first unlock the secrets of the past.