sharetrader
Page 939 of 939 FirstFirst ... 439839889929935936937938939
Results 9,381 to 9,383 of 9383
    Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by Elia View Post
    Has it been confirmed that this is going to happen ? If so, I understand that it would mean that a 1 tonne ute could take a tonne of concentrate to a refinery anywhere in NZ in about 24 hours. 1 tonne is 35,274 ounces. 65% of that is about 23,000 ounces which at todays price is valued at over $50 million. Now this all sounds too good to be true, but I can't see where I have gone wrong in my calculations. Any comments ?
    Even if the percentage is
    1 instead of 65, your exercise is useful.

It doesn't matter if the dollars are divided by 65, or the tonnage is multiplied by 65, it goes to show that existing traffic restrictions on NTL for the road, and 1 way bridge onto the main highway are no impediment.
    There would be no justification for DOC or anyone else to suggest the road needs widening.

My wheelbarrow is ready.

Where are we at? I've been sunning myself on the beach at Nai Harn. Have we struck the gold stuff yet? ��

Legend

Quote Originally Posted by ThaiJohn View Post
    Where are we at? I've been sunning myself on the beach at Nai Harn. Have we struck the gold stuff yet? ��

there was some in the sky the other night off some cosmic rays interacting with moonbeams