sharetrader
Page 938 of 938 FirstFirst ... 438838888928934935936937938
Results 9,371 to 9,377 of 9377
    2019 NZ Stock Picking Winner silverblizzard888's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Daytr View Post
    Yep fair comment.
    Why do you say June?
    They still need to find somewhere to treat the concentrate.
    Anyway good luck.
    In their last activities announcement they said "Today DOC have advised that we can now expect a decision in June." There is also the potential that DOC delays there decision even though they have said they said June and drags it on, so either way applying for fast tracking is a good back up plan.

Regarding a processing site they say they will be presenting the board with an outcome in a few weeks "Unfortunately, we were not able to finalise a deal with our preferred processing site, but have identified three further promising alternatives. We are progressing discussion on these options and expect to be presenting those to the Board in the coming weeks."

If approval does come through then probably expect a capital raising in the range of $1.5m-$2m.
    Last edited by silverblizzard888; 03-05-2024 at 09:17 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by silverblizzard888 View Post
    In their last activities announcement they said "Today DOC have advised that we can now expect a decision in June." There is also the potential that DOC delays there decision even though they have said they said June and drags it on, so either way applying for fast tracking is a good back up plan.

Regarding a processing site they say they will be presenting the board with an outcome in a few weeks "Unfortunately, we were not able to finalise a deal with our preferred processing site, but have identified three further promising alternatives. We are progressing discussion on these options and expect to be presenting those to the Board in the coming weeks."

If approval does come through then probably expect a capital raising in the range of $1.5m-$2m.
    Thanks.
    So we are now in May. A decision from DOC in the next 6 weeks or so.
    So it begs the question why go the fast tracking route?
    Either way, it will come out in the wash hopefully sooner rather than later.
    Hopefully you find my posts helpful, but in no way should they be construed as advice. Make your own decision.

Guru

Thanks.
    So we are now in May. A decision from DOC in the next 6 weeks or so.
    So it begs the question why go the fast tracking route?
    Either way, it will come out in the wash hopefully sooner rather than later.
    Isn't the DOC thing for bulk sampling only?

The fast track thing goes for full permit or am I missing something?

Quote Originally Posted by blackcap View Post
    Isn't the DOC thing for bulk sampling only?

The fast track thing goes for full permit or am I missing something?
    Yes that's my understanding. The resource consent for bulk sampling has been in the bag for years - just need to get DOC's access sign off (renewal) then NTL will trigger it. The full consent will be for the fast track.

Quote Originally Posted by Paint it Black View Post
    Yes that's my understanding. The resource consent for bulk sampling has been in the bag for years - just need to get DOC's access sign off (renewal) then NTL will trigger it. The full consent will be for the fast track.
    It could well be but how do you know that from the announcement? That would be a significant change in strategy and as such you would think it would be stated.

It could well be but how do you know that from the announcement? That would be a significant change in strategy and as such you would think it would be stated.
    As there is no change in strategy why say so. Where do you think there has been one?

Quote Originally Posted by Paint it Black View Post
    As there is no change in strategy why say so. Where do you think there has been one?
    I think if they are going for a full mining permit rather than just bulk sampling then that's a significant development.

Anyway it will come out in the proverbial wash.

I broke one of my investment rules when buying into this stock & that is trust in the management and it was nagging me constantly. Anyway I'm out now & I hope it works out for everyone else.

I might look at a re-enter when they do the cap raise if there is more certainty around access and processing.
    I suspect it will need to be around 1.8c again, but that will depend on how much certainty & what prospects look like, if far more positive then perhaps 2c.

Remember the last capital raise a year ago was the last hurrah. Into mining, cashflow neutral or positive by the end of 2023.
    I wonder how the next capital raise will be worded?
    Hopefully you find my posts helpful, but in no way should they be construed as advice. Make your own decision.