Quote Originally Posted by BlackPeter View Post
This looks like a busy thread ... well performing companies are probably too boring to talk about?

Anyway - their chairman seems to have noticed the recent SP drop and bought a handful (well - 100k) more ARG shares:

https://www.nzx.com/files/attachments/237950.pdf

On a different note - I went recently to the Argosy roadshow (hence my interest in the company) and was quite impressed by the presentation given by CEO and CFO: They provided an excellent overview of the commercial property market in New Zealand, outlining the risks and rewards relating to the different sectors within it. I was left with the feeling that this is a very well run investment company, offering steady and predictable returns.

Quite interesting look as well into the risks and future expectations for the (commercial) property market: What I found interesting is their observation that commercial companies (and government) keep squeezing more and more employees into the same space, resulting in a net reduction of commercial property demand. This in combination with a quite large number of currently ongoing building projects should in their view result in an oversupply of commercial buildings between 2022 and 2026; ARG tries to position itself for this overhang by timing their renewal dates accordingly ... might be interesting to see what the competition is doing.

Discl: The presentation was convincing enough to get me to put a toe into the water - bought a small parcel at 1.12 ...
They certainly seem to know what they are doing. I always go to their annual presentation, not that I think I'll learn much - just for the afternoon or morning tea.