sharetrader
Page 75 of 120 FirstFirst ... 256571727374757677787985 ... LastLast

Thread: SeaDragon

Quote Originally Posted by Balance View Post
    Will end up with Comvita buying this dog with fleas for bugger all.

That's the only way this dog is going to be of some value - as low cost feedstock to Comvita's high valued products.
    Hope Comvita have plenty of flea powder on hand. Disc: Own Comvita.

Investor

Quote Originally Posted by Roger View Post
    Hope Comvita have plenty of flea powder on hand. Disc: Own Comvita.
    Similarities with VAH and AIR scenario eh Roger? sorry to be off topic.

Quote Originally Posted by Balance View Post
    Will end up with Comvita buying this dog with fleas for bugger all.

That's the only way this dog is going to be of some value - as low cost feedstock to Comvita's high valued products.
    Never going to happen. CVT could pay a huge premium on top quality material from any source and it would still be cheaper than trying to run this white elephant.

For younger watches, writing was really on the wall from way back under various guises.......Regal Salmon>Queen Charlotte Holdings>Aquaria 21>AQL Holdings>Certified Organics>CER Group>Claridge Capital then SeaDragon

Sea dragon on rural delivery TV one this morning. Good coverage of the factories and what they are doing to produce the various fish oils.
    They made it sound like a good story, I am not inspired to invest though.
    Disc: Held ages ago and glad I sold, but do hold CVT

Quote Originally Posted by ari View Post
    For younger watches, writing was really on the wall from way back under various guises.......Regal Salmon>Queen Charlotte Holdings>Aquaria 21>AQL Holdings>Certified Organics>CER Group>Claridge Capital then SeaDragon
    And along the way, the backdoor merchants made tens of millions of dollars while the ever ready naive newbies happily hand over their hard earned money, buying the bs, so that they get 'backdoored' and the merchants live the good lives.

And do the NZX or FMA care?

Clue - they are making it easier via the NXT.
    Last edited by Balance; 02-07-2016 at 08:22 AM.

[QUOTE=In4a$;627014]Sea dragon on rural delivery TV one this morning. Good coverage of the factories and what they are doing to produce the various fish oils.
    Disc: Held ages ago and glad I sold, but do hold CVT[/QUOTE
    I was also impressed with the story.The head sales/marketing man made it sound like they are on to a winner.
    Like you I am not going to put my hand in my pocket at this stage.

Quote Originally Posted by In4a$ View Post
    Sea dragon on rural delivery TV one this morning. Good coverage of the factories and what they are doing to produce the various fish oils.
    Disc: Held ages ago and glad I sold, but do hold CVT
    I am going to miss their whacky humour - clearly they are planning to keep wise cracking till the bitter end..... a news story on the plant the just closed - brilliant.

The opening line was hysterical - adding value.... um have a look at the balance sheet and accrued losses - they have never added value to anything!

Almost as funny as announcing the new CEO - when there wasn't one or how about the "supply contract game changer".

It is obvious from the report and timing of the April forecast update that the current exit strategy is more about PR spin than any actual 'plan'. Beyond comprehension that they close the only division that ever sold anything.

You are so right Apathy. And worst of all like you mention in the CVT pages, the connection is dragging down the CVT price I think, might have to sell some CVT if goes below $11, just to play safe.

Quote Originally Posted by In4a$ View Post
    You are so right Apathy. And worst of all like you mention in the CVT pages, the connection is dragging down the CVT price I think, might have to sell some CVT if goes below $11, just to play safe.
    CVT can afford to take the hit - it's just a bit embarrassing for some reputations. The danger for their shareholders is when management get myopic about proving first decision correct and keep throwing money at dead duck. Which of course is what SEA management will be praying for.