sharetrader
Page 81 of 120 FirstFirst ... 317177787980818283848591 ... LastLast

Thread: SeaDragon

Guru

Maybe CVT cannot underright the issue as if they have to take up any shortfall they would be above the permitted 19.9% before making a takeover for the whole outfit.
    On another subject I see CVT has formed a J V with a company in China Im thinking that could SEA shoehorn its sales efforts into this J V ?

Quote Originally Posted by whatsup View Post
    Maybe CVT cannot underright the issue as if they have to take up any shortfall they would be above the permitted 19.9% before making a takeover for the whole outfit.
    On another subject I see CVT has formed a J V with a company in China Im thinking that could SEA shoehorn its sales efforts into this J V ?
    That's the main reason why the market got all excited over CVT's shareholding into SeaDragon - before the usual torrent of excuses of why they need another capital raising.

CVT can seek NZX and shareholders' waiver to go above 20% without making a takeover offer to 50% at least.

Quote Originally Posted by whatsup View Post
    Two weaknesses with that idea - 1) what sales effort? The Chair went to great lengths to say they have no idea what they will sell when - and have even jumped back into Omega 2 and 2) Joint Venture typically requires something of value from both parties. Not sure there is anything of value in the SEA trainwreck.

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by Apathy View Post
    Two weaknesses with that idea - 1) what sales effort? The Chair went to great lengths to say they have no idea what they will sell when - and have even jumped back into Omega 2 and 2) Joint Venture typically requires something of value from both parties. Not sure there is anything of value in the SEA trainwreck.
    Last year when they announced the cap raising and having to extent the closing date, SEA arranged ( some how ) to have it underwritten therefore ensuring its success, there was a SGM for interested S Hers to attend which because of its "good news " presentation the cap raising was a success.
    I wonder if they will do the same with this years cap raising other wise I don't think that they have a chance in h@ll of success, S Hers wont like being taken as mugs two years in a row.

Is it written anywhere just how much Omega3 is being produced weekly?

Quote Originally Posted by ari View Post
    Is it written anywhere just how much Omega3 is being produced weekly?
    According to one report I read, omega 3 consumption is around 135k tonnes annually - worth US$2.5 billion in 2014.

SeaDragon believes it can produce up to 5k tonnes annually - 3.7% of total consumption - so US$93m.

Big boys they think they are!
    Last edited by Balance; 07-09-2016 at 09:06 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Balance View Post

SeaDragon believes it can produce up to 5k tonnes annually - 3.7% of total consumption - so US$93m.
    This is all we hear, what they 'believe' they can produce. No figures re ongoing production.......or have I missed it?

Quote Originally Posted by Balance View Post
    According to one report I read, omega 3 consumption is around 135k tonnes annually - worth US$2.5 billion in 2014.

Big boys they think they are!
    That is ~100,000 litres of oil a week - 10,000 10L buckets a week

That is a lot of product

Maybe me sums are wrong and i dont know the specific gravity of this stuff
    “ At the top of every bubble, everyone is convinced it's not yet a bubble.”

What is the advantage to buy rights issue on market?

Guru

Cant figure that one out as most can apply for oversubs .