Well it just shows what a difference 18 months makes since the last post. They went from 38c up to around 76c & now are trading 25c! Obviously the Ebola scare is caused havoc on the SP as they have operations in West Africa. With the SP having basically halved mostly on the back of Ebola I think the risk is more than priced in. I also think that the West is now awake to the threat of the spread of Ebola & is reacting with funding & assistance to contain the spread of the disease.
I must say I have never been that impressed with the management, they are too reactionary imo but I weighed this in my decision to buy in today vs the current valuation. The tipping point was their stellar recent drill results. Quite incredible on their newly acquired project in Ghana. A couple of highlights below.
Assays from surface and underground diamond drilling included 30.9 metres at 13.32g/t gold from 276.7 metres, 40 metres at 20.62g/t gold from 431 metres, 22 metres at 11.81g/t gold from 109 metres, and 24 metres at 6.52g/t gold from 118 metres.

At market cap now of around $170M pretty decent production & a very large reserve / resource base at the current SP I think they are possible takeover target as well.