sharetrader
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Very nice close up 13% for the day!
    Not bad considering a few goldies were off particularly at the start of the day.
    Hopefully you find my posts helpful, but in no way should they be construed as advice. Make your own decision.

Quarterly due out any day. I'm expecting a bumper with reduced costs mostly due to lower fuel prices.
    Lower Aussie should see much better returns for their Aussie production as well.
    Hopefully you find my posts helpful, but in no way should they be construed as advice. Make your own decision.

Good quarterly, perhaps a turning point.

I've bought back into these puppies. I looked back at the start of the thread & in 2013 at 73c I thought it was cheap.
    A lot has happened to the POG in that time & its now trading 24c which is pretty near its lows.
    315k of production, some great & reasonably high grade resources & future projects.
    A$150M market cap & they are starting to prove they can operate in a low POG environment & still repay debt.
    Sitting on over A$50M in cash & equivalents.
    A$118M of debt & reducing.
    SP performance will be dictated by the POG obviously. The market is massively short & starting to stagnate.
    Do the hedgies have another crack at forcing it lower or short cover a very large position?

Great presentation at Diggers & Dealers from the new CEO of RSG.
    Relatively low costs and large production and market cap of A$153M!
    This is looking like very good value imo.

http://www.aspectfinancial.com.au/do...A==&popup=true

IMO

Wow from $153 mill mkt cap to re a $ 1billion now in less than a year ! s/p $1.55 atm up another 11% today

Looking cheap once again so in at $1.04 great growth profile ....T/A wise strong support at these levels>>
    "With a good perspective on history, we can have a better understanding of the past and present, and thus a clear vision of the future." — Carlos Slim Helu

https://seekingalpha.com/article/408...r-52-week-lows

Summary

Resolute Mining is underperforming its peer group since the GDXJ rebalancing act ended on June 16.

The company remains fundamentally sound, featuring a strong balance sheet, aggressive growth profile, and high-quality long-life assets.

Shares of RMGGF are a buy at today's prices especially given the fact that the stock is trading at a 46% discount to the last fund raising.
    "With a good perspective on history, we can have a better understanding of the past and present, and thus a clear vision of the future." — Carlos Slim Helu