sharetrader
Page 51 of 79 FirstFirst ... 4147484950515253545561 ... LastLast
    Advanced Member

Always good to read an article reinforcing why you hold a stock ... A few ups and downs on the way character building stuff.

http://www.nzherald.co.nz/business/n...ectid=11236413

be interesting to see what Mobile Embrace does late this afternoon, might pick up some more to hedge my losses already on this stock.... looking at 6 months charts, perfect entry point now. It was 20cents or so prior to the announcement regarding Singtel, mobile advertising contract... You would assume that this Singtel relationship has developed and Mobile Embrace are puting those funds to good use. Agree 20-21cents seem to be the floor and the big boys have sucked out all the nervous sellers.

MKB is an even more specualtive story but Fosters Broker report did give it some crediblilty and def tempted me to invest some motnhs ago...

looks like Facebook getting into the mobile payments arena.... little bounce off 4000 support today on NASDAQ

Not looking good short term

Might get my 17/18 cents after all

But buying wold have to be on the rise

Quote Originally Posted by snapiti View Post
    winner how do you get that.
    Has found all the support in the world at 21cps even under tech sell off.
    are you just stirring the pot again
    Appreciate that it is hanging in there around 21 mark but 17/18 looks a more logical support mark

Last Dec there was a capitulation day at high 17 before it climbed to the high 30s, maybe that might happen again. Good trade that was

Maybe wishful thinking on my part as well .....still want more of the action, a MBE junkie almost.

Moosie convinced me MBE was better than SNK when MBE was 2 something. Don't have any at he mo but looking

Quote Originally Posted by moosie_900 View Post
    IOOF Holdings, with Perennial Investment Partners, State Street, NAB, Citigroup and BNP all ngoing above the 5% threshold in the past few days. Some nice, strong holders if I ever saw them right there! Also appear to be our 30 cent cappers looking at the sell orders
    Is it a concern that these guys seem to be trading the stock so much? Be a comfort if they were in for the long term but they seem to buy then dump. Manipulating is probably too strong a word for it, but what do you think? Are they the reason the SP has struggled lately?

Quote Originally Posted by snapiti View Post
    me thinks the worm has turned and winner69 has missed the boat at peer 21.
    Not too worried about missing the boat at peer 21 ......not going too fast is it

So could wait for it sink or catch up at pier 23.......or maybe look around for a faster boat than this slow boat
    Last edited by winner69; 16-04-2014 at 08:28 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by moosie_900 View Post
    IOOF Holdings, with Perennial Investment Partners, State Street, NAB, Citigroup and BNP all ngoing above the 5% threshold in the past few days. Some nice, strong holders if I ever saw them right there! Also appear to be our 30 cent cappers looking at the sell orders
    where did you get this info from?

Could you post the data please?
    Holder and % held would be helpful.

Cheers.

good little bounce on the cards today prior to Easter celebrations!

Quote Originally Posted by winner69 View Post
    Not too worried about missing the boat at peer 21 ......not going too fast is it

So could wait for it sink or catch up at pier 23.......or maybe look around for a faster boat than this slow boat
    I got to Pier 23 but must have just missed the MBE boat .... they tell me it is returning to Pier 21 to pick up the stragglers