sharetrader
Page 50 of 79 FirstFirst ... 4046474849505152535460 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by moosie_900 View Post
    Not going to be very pretty next week as the Nasdaq tanked. Looking at the charts, long term uptrend has been broken and a consolidation/falling channel is now forming. Short positions on MBE going up as well, over a million on short now:

http://www.shortman.com.au/stock?q=Mbe

Considering buying more if we see a drop to around 20. Charts can tell you quite a bit, but they can't anticipate good news announcements
    At this rate might get your wish

I might even join you at 20 ....only on the rise from 17/18 that is

“Some parts of the high-tech space were looking bubbly and overvalued, so there’s some much needed profit-taking going on,” said Masaru Hamasaki, a senior strategist at Tokyo-based Sumitomo Mitsui Asset Management Co., which oversees about 11 trillion yen ($107 billion). “The rout won’t last long, especially considering the U.S. economic recovery is firm. There may be some change where the sell-off in overvalued shares leads to flows into undervalued sectors.”

Mobile Embrace i reckon good buying around 20cents, lucky they have completed capital raising and lots of cash to become really profitable over next few years. If only I had a few grand, be keen to top up.

Quote Originally Posted by snapiti View Post
    fark MBE sholud get hammered today.
    they urgently need an annoucement aye to stablise. 20cents is bargain, you reckon it is the holders that brought in a year ago and now are selling for profit?? surely the the investors from capital raising wouldnt be selling for 20% plus losses... MBE and MKB look pretty bad in the porfolio dam it! Pantience but surely the astute investors being accumulating more MBE.

Quote Originally Posted by snapiti View Post
    fark MBE sholud get hammered today.
    they urgently need an annoucement aye to stablise. 20cents is bargain, you reckon it is the holders that brought in a year ago and now are selling for profit?? surely the the investors from capital raising wouldnt be selling for 20% plus losses... MBE and MKB look pretty bad in the porfolio dam it! Pantience but surely the astute investors being accumulating more MBE.

cheers Mossie, yeah if company can double or triple profit end of year then booom good buying in low 20cents especially with 10-15mill in bank to fuel the growth. Then you compare to Rubik who valued at close to 150mill and now in trading halt needing more capital...

At the current share price, fully diluted, I have a FY15 P/E ratio of 10. And that's only using the official forecast and figures we know are set in stone, let alone anything to come in the near future or 6 months from now!

Who ever said the market was forward looking eh?
    Moosie, the market is forward looking, but who said it was rationale?

Two days of red then buy up. Nasdaq futures suggest this isn't over yet.
    hopefully some action today on the tech stocks - your dead cat bouce looking good.....

yip it even makes me angry. watching my 50% gain deteriorate to nothing today over 6 3 months of madness. Im really struggling to find the motives behind selling down to this low

I give up for now, irrationality obviously rules the roost. No point arguing with Mr Market. Will keep watching (and holding) but no use arguing til you're blue in thr face. Will post again when something changes!
    Moosie. I have read your post on this site over the last few weeks. At the moment I do not hold MBE but I still am still stuck with MKB. A company in the same field but not in the drivers seat as MBE.

Your experienced knowledge of the share market will shine here on your values of MBE. Just give it time . You will win big time in the long term. MARK MY WORDS. Cheers Blocker

Looks like 20 will hold this time around

Capitulation last one around was 17.1 .......maybe next week ...then I can repurchase my shares plus more sub 20 on the way up

Good plan?