sharetrader
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Tix - Tixda

I've been getting the same feeling. The need to 'win' seems to be overtaking good sense.

Quote Originally Posted by KW View Post
    Industrial property is very hot right now. If supply is short then maybe they have no choice but to go after existing portfolios. After all, I do expect TIX to grow assets under management, its why I bought them (in addition to a good yield)
    http://www.theage.com.au/business/pr...23-gij5ec.html
    It's TGP that really wants the bid to succeed and/or managers replaced. Increases their FUM. TIX is just the plaything that will issue the scrip while the juicy fees from an increased asset base go to TGP. Looking at TGP's share price this year, which did get overcooked, I can see why they are keen to boost FUM. Not holding TGP at present but probably will again in the future. My main worry is they are trying to grow the whole empire maybe a tad too aggressively.

IMO

Sure are aggressive mark; 5 announcements today including a 19.9% buyup of TIX shares by TGP to underpin the s/p from poss manipulations. Seems fife are being out manoeuvred here and TIX will get ANI by hook or by crook ; hopefully to our gain. X div monday.
    Last edited by Joshuatree; 07-10-2015 at 07:58 AM.

IMO

TIX have all but won with ANI advising holders to accept by 5pm Mon the 12th oct. The other buyers wouldn't remove some of their conditions.

IMO

Yeah Yeah Ywah Been a twitchy few months , continuing to hold ,with the chart threatening to breakdown . Finger removed from Hover and looking forward to likely re/gains ahead.34c off the years high atp.

IMO

Finally got to 90% and compulsory acquisition of the rest.Hope when the dust settles TIX starts rising again.

At the current price the yield is >9%. They are forecasting 2016 dividend at 21.5 cps. These were 245 a few weeks ago. I think you're right JT. The ANI takeover was a bit of a distraction.

IMO

Yeah, did they overpay without looking(being allowed to) at the books? its the only way ANI would let it go ;above value. I guess if they do go up an index and get instos etc on board it won't matter and the rollup will continue. Thanks re TOT . TOF looks like great payer too re 9-%? Or thereabouts.

IMO

Well i knew about TIX ,TOF (Steve Flemm) and TGP (Mark)but not about TOT!. Not a very compelling chart to buy atp despite being x div which as usual for 360 is great.
    Last edited by Joshuatree; 27-10-2015 at 04:33 PM.

IMO

Good divs from most of these but s/p down or flat.S&P/ASX200 A-REIT near an 8 year high!!
    TOT from $1.31 to $1.11 over 1 year
    TGP $1.24 to 92c
    TOF$2.07 to $2.06
    TIX $2.60 to $2.68 with a long takeover of ANI included