sharetrader
Page 18 of 29 FirstFirst ... 814151617181920212228 ... LastLast
    IMO

think it was a new contract announcement.Since then s/p tracked down and sideways to re 94c . .Trading halt atm re new contract.Must be a biggy.

Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by Joshuatree View Post
    think it was a new contract announcement.Since then s/p tracked down and sideways to re 94c . .Trading halt atm re new contract.Must be a biggy.
    Genuinely anxious/excited about this.

IMO

Here it is PDF

U.S Dept of Defense selects Alexium as key partner for new Fire retardant Uniform fabric.

S/P now $1.04 mkt cap re $288 million

IMO

Looking weak atm despite filing for the process to start for listing ADR's on the Nasdaq. Lots of uncertainty and resolve and bickering going on elsewhere. looks like testing a crucial price point re -90c .Manipulation etc looks the norm here.

IMO

Looking weak atm despite filing for the process to start for listing ADR's on the Nasdaq. Lots of uncertainty and resolve and bickering going on elsewhere. looks like testing a crucial price point re -90c .Manipulation etc looks the norm here.

IMO

2 videos and another sale announcement but s/p whittling away as you say. Tried to post the vids and announcement but you will have to find them yore selffFy.

Quote Originally Posted by Joshuatree View Post
    2 videos and another sale announcement but s/p whittling away as you say. Tried to post the vids and announcement but you will have to find them yore selffFy.
    Buying opportunity in my books.

Hold strong, but I suppose that is easier said than done if you havent been holding for ages. Given I have held since 2013 I am not really that phased at the moment. I made a commitment to see the US listing through, so thats what I will do. To me, all these announcements, are only adding value. The market is just caging about there immediate future and how big of a splash they will make in the US (which albeit could go both ways).

We will see! Im sticking around.
    “If you are distressed by anything external, the pain is not due to the thing itself, but to your estimate of it; and this you have the power to revoke at any moment.” ― Marcus Aurelius

I wonder if the hugely unsuccessful US listing of Mesoblast this week has spooked a few investors. If there is a big fall, then I'm back in, otherwise I think that previous posters are right about AJX tracking sideways for the next wee while

IMO

Download Document Shareholder newsletter for unbelievers and us

so wheres AJX at now?