sharetrader
Page 24 of 29 FirstFirst ... 14202122232425262728 ... LastLast

boom

ajx.png

IMO

Really; a bit exaggerated, more of a fizz ; up re 2% today. Management have been pumping $18 mill for some time; trouble is not enough folks believe this and all the other pumping thats happened.. Im still out; watching.

Quote Originally Posted by Joshuatree View Post
    Really; a bit exaggerated, more of a fizz ; up re 2% today. Management have been pumping $18 mill for some time; trouble is not enough folks believe this and all the other pumping thats happened.. Im still out; watching.
    I'm only looking at the company today from a fundamental point of view. If the company can say 2 months out from the end of the year they expect to make 18mil usd revenue this calendar year then the growth is outstanding. By the rate of signing on contracts the last 4 months the growth looks like it is continuing into 2017.

I expect the quarterly due out in the next week will reflect this growth

IMO

Good post bung.Your previous one sounded like a typical H/C AJX pump. The $3 mill x 3 year contract certainly makes their rev goal look more achievable and chart wise the s/p is trying to breakout; previous highs were way back in 2015 re about $1.07 when the hype was extreme.

Advanced Member

So the quarterly 4C is out and they delivered what they promised. This stood out to me "Alexium is currently tracking at A$15m for CY2016 with licencing revenue and additional contract revenues to year end, yet to be included as part of the earlier US$18.5m CY2016 projection."

That at least should remove the weight around the SP with a small re-rate expected. But then the market doesn't always do what the market should do.
    Last edited by silu; 31-10-2016 at 12:43 PM.

Yes it was a solid quarterly . Also read very bullish in terms of upcoming deals.
    I think the next 3-4 months will be very rewarding.

AJX hasn't performed well for me in the last 12 months, and have sold down a third of my holding as the opportunity cost has been high. The latest 4c has injected some confidence that this thing might finally be lifting off, but the company has fallen short of a number of targets in the last year (cash-flow neutral, 22% of $US18.5m by middle of this calendar year, 100% of $US18.5m by the end of the calendar year now in doubt unless a large licensing deal is bagged, the tenting contract (remember that???) and military rollout).

The AGM is on the 21st of this month. Resolutions around remuneration looks to have got a few SH'er backs up, including some long-termers with very low entry prices. I have fired off my proxy, most of which do not support the proposed resolutions.

Herre's a short video, fronted by Nick Clark, showing off the new facility. It's actually more impressive than the photos real eased a month or so back suggested. Hope the link works.https://www.facebook.com/AlexiumInternational/?fref=ts

Advanced Member

I often don't vote on AGM resolutions as I'm peanuts compared to most of you guys but with AJX I realized I'm actually a Top 300 shareholder so I have used the little power I have to vote against the remuneration resolutions.

Be interesting to see what Monday brings won't it? Will know soon enough.