sharetrader
Page 124 of 124 FirstFirst ... 2474114120121122123124
Results 1,231 to 1,237 of 1237

Thread: Gold Juniors

Quote Originally Posted by Daytr View Post
    Copper / Gold projects looking pretty good with copper now back over $4.
    yes presently looking over SURGE copper on the TSX ...they have the massive BERG project in Canada 5.1Bill lbs of copper /Moly/Gold/Silver
    https://surgecopper.com/projects/berg-project/
    "With a good perspective on history, we can have a better understanding of the past and present, and thus a clear vision of the future." — Carlos Slim Helu

Quote Originally Posted by JBmurc View Post
    yes presently looking over SURGE copper on the TSX ...they have the massive BERG project in Canada 5.1Bill lbs of copper /Moly/Gold/Silver
    https://surgecopper.com/projects/berg-project/
    CST is largely a copper project with large gold and other by-product credits.
    Hopefully you find my posts helpful, but in no way should they be construed as advice. Make your own decision.

Presentation out by GAU:TSX looks primed to move to the Gold MID-cap space 25/26 .. min 100% upside IMHO

https://s24.q4cdn.com/325379252/file...date-final.pdf
    "With a good perspective on history, we can have a better understanding of the past and present, and thus a clear vision of the future." — Carlos Slim Helu

GOLD $$$$2202oz ... my Gold companies hohum .....

IMO

GOLD $$$$2202oz ... my Gold companies hohum .....
    Yeah, still a huge disconnect value wise for explorers,and even some developers,producers a little less so.Getting funding harder and int rates stymy values.Also more would be gold investors buying crypto too ,diluting investment in gold co's

Quote Originally Posted by Joshuatree View Post
    Yeah, still a huge disconnect value wise for explorers,and even some developers,producers a little less so.Getting funding harder and int rates stymy values.Also more would be gold investors buying crypto too ,diluting investment in gold co's
    yes well my ASX Gold stocks ... my TSX holding GAU has been brilliant up 100% since late last year.. added ADZN:TSX Gold/Copper soon enough to be a major producer in Ecuador

IMO

yes well my ASX Gold stocks ... my TSX holding GAU has been brilliant up 100% since late last year.. added ADZN:TSX Gold/Copper soon enough to be a major producer in Ecuador
    Thats int,lots more momentum and uplift on the TSX?
    Bought some GBR on asx yest.With this gold price,at some point I think there will be consolidation amongst some tiny gold companies with good Oz resources.