sharetrader
Page 48 of 125 FirstFirst ... 384445464748495051525898 ... LastLast

Thread: Gold Juniors

IMO

Quote Originally Posted by snapiti View Post
    well that is a good start to my gold mining portfolio up 11% in 10 days.
    Lots of quarterlies due out next months and many will be very good........ lots of mining stocks that are still heavily shorted so I expect further short covering and other buying ahead of good quarterlies.
    And most gains nearly wiped in a day(unless you're doing short trading & why not). Volatility rules most Goldies down 4 to 8%+ today.

Actually I thought quite a few of the goldies held well considering the big move in gold.
    I picked up some Newcrest today on the dip.

Re PXG, JB so that's effectively the Chinese buying in right as the Chinese took out Norton a few years back.
    Hopefully you find my posts helpful, but in no way should they be construed as advice. Make your own decision.

Quote Originally Posted by Daytr View Post
    Actually I thought quite a few of the goldies held well considering the big move in gold.
    I picked up some Newcrest today on the dip.

Re PXG, JB so that's effectively the Chinese buying in right as the Chinese took out Norton a few years back.
    Yes I could see it happening right back when Norton first signed up the deal over processing PXG ore on a 50/50 deal ..not hard to work out the Chinese owned Norton wanted to grow it's resource base after taking out the likes of KMC .. PXG 3.8moz and growing right next door and being valued at round $8 oz Norton be stupid not to be buying in at these levels ..
    "With a good perspective on history, we can have a better understanding of the past and present, and thus a clear vision of the future." — Carlos Slim Helu

Finally RMS getting some attention ... Not long to next qtr report should make a good few million in
    Profit

PXG -10c about time now give us the right ann and we can start to move
    In .5c movements .... Mid teens before the fin year is over would be good..

Only Neg us I haven,t sold the house yet to load up more of these well oversold shares
    "With a good perspective on history, we can have a better understanding of the past and present, and thus a clear vision of the future." — Carlos Slim Helu

Yep good day for goldies. I'm not sure dollar gold will hold up with the Euro under pressure. As such sold out of my BDRs today for a nice profit & have shorted NCM, however could be stopped out pretty quickly on that one if I'm wrong on gold.
    Hopefully you find my posts helpful, but in no way should they be construed as advice. Make your own decision.

MLX has had a great run, think I'll be taking some money off the table today though.

No way I'd be shorting gold at the moment ..I don't believe we our going see any more major downwards pressure in 2015 like we seen last few years if anything spikes higher during the year as the investors look for save havens for their market profits than will see pressure

Banned

$1220 and counting. Eurozone undergoing US style stimulus? Yup, expect an uptick!

IMO

Quote Originally Posted by Joshuatree View Post
    And most gains nearly wiped in a day(unless you're doing short trading & why not). Volatility rules most Goldies down 4 to 8%+ today.
    19.5c to 26c for BDR for example fertile ground guys as long as you get your entry right.

RMS up 26% so far today ... Great pre qtr results .. Has along way to run if they can keep surpassing est production 24koz gold for the dec qtr

PXG getting some attention hitting 10.5c better than 50/50 NGF will go for a T/O this year after toll treating some of PXG ore ...