sharetrader
Page 120 of 125 FirstFirst ... 2070110116117118119120121122123124 ... LastLast
Results 1,191 to 1,200 of 1245

Thread: Gold Juniors

IMO

Lol
    Hey,can you share a little about Peter Cook and his successes in other companies? A mate says he fell out with a Peter Alexander.
    Relentless sell down in CST ATM,someone /insto/ Soph selling out ?

Quote Originally Posted by Joshuatree View Post
    Lol
    Hey,can you share a little about Peter Cook and his successes in other companies? A mate says he fell out with a Peter Alexander.
    Relentless sell down in CST ATM,someone /insto/ Soph selling out ?
    I dealt with Peter Alexander over a number of years when he ran Dominion Mining and he was a good bloke.

Not sure that Peter Cook had many dealings with him, but he could have. Your mate could be getting mixed up with what was known as the Three Peters. Peter Cook, Peter Newton & Peter Cunningham who were all on the board with Mark Okeby at Hill 50, Peter Cook's first real success story.

They all went onto Abelle & Metals X & I think there may have been a falling out with Peter Cunningham back then over the Rennison Tin mine purchase.

Either way Abelle was another success story.
    As was Westgold Resources.

Here is an article for 2018

Peter Cook, Managing Director of Westgold Resources (theceomagazine.com)

Another copy & paste.
    Over his distinguished career he has been recognised by industry, being awarded the GMJ Mining Executive of the Year in 2001, the Asia- Mining Executive of the Year in 2015 (Mines & Money), the Mining News CEO of the year in 2017 and received the Gavin Thomas Mining Award in 2019.

Either way you should obviously make your own assessment as we all should.
    It's a penny dreadful stock, high risk, high reward.
    Last edited by Daytr; 07-08-2023 at 03:51 PM.

Actually I have a vague recollection that Abelle might have tried a predatory takeover of Dominion back in the day. So maybe that's your what mate was referring to.

I wouldn't like to be on the other side of the negotiating table with Peter Cook, he can be ruthless. Great guy to have dinner with though & normally picks up the bill!
    Last edited by Daytr; 07-08-2023 at 08:43 PM.

CST - Castile Resources looks like it may found a bottom. Traded as low as 4.8c now back to 6c today. No sellers at the moment until 6.5c. Seems like small but aggressive buying. Is there something brewing?

I'm locked & loaded, although if I see another opportunity I might pick up a few more.

IMO

The ore is pretty deep down though ehh,re 500 metres gotta cost more to extract so grades need to be pretty good.Still holding a few but have bigger holdings in GCY,OAU and CAV
    Not a recco

The ore is pretty deep down though ehh,re 500 metres gotta cost more to extract so grades need to be pretty good.Still holding a few but have bigger holdings in GCY,OAU and CAV
    Not a recco
    500M isn't overly deep. The Hill 50 mine that Cooky cut his teeth on was quite a bit deeper.

ASIC estimate is circa $A1330 per ounce with 85,000 AUequiv production per year. With gold trading approx A$2950/toz so provides a good margin.
    I think the AU grade equivalent for all metals is 5.7gpt.
    Last edited by Daytr; 16-08-2023 at 09:42 PM.

Purchased first Gold/base metal producer for some time ... KSN ... is micro cap ...small production profile but also has low EV around 30mill ...

Mineral Hill Gold & Copper Mine, NSW
    • Record Quarterly Production at Mineral Hill – 4,778oz gold sold at average
    price of A$2,968/oz with AISC A$1,493/oz delivering $14.4m in sales and
    $7.1m in operating cash flow
    "With a good perspective on history, we can have a better understanding of the past and present, and thus a clear vision of the future." — Carlos Slim Helu

IMO

Quote Originally Posted by JBmurc View Post
    Purchased first Gold/base metal producer for some time ... KSN ... is micro cap ...small production profile but also has low EV around 30mill ...

Mineral Hill Gold & Copper Mine, NSW
    • Record Quarterly Production at Mineral Hill – 4,778oz gold sold at average
    price of A$2,968/oz with AISC A$1,493/oz delivering $14.4m in sales and
    $7.1m in operating cash flow
    Cheers JB Here's a short presentation on CAV
    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=IQA2jDgntkM

Cheers JB Here's a short presentation on CAV
    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=IQA2jDgntkM
    Yeah good old CAV I was a S/H back 2015/16 sold out for a small loss on most of my holding ... haven't keeped up with there present operations ...I need my largest holding RXM to get moving north and I can free up some capital for the smaller end of town
    "With a good perspective on history, we can have a better understanding of the past and present, and thus a clear vision of the future." — Carlos Slim Helu

Banned

Last edited by Azz; 24-08-2023 at 11:01 AM.