sharetrader
Page 3 of 120 FirstFirst 12345671353103 ... LastLast

Thread: Gold Juniors

Hybrid View

More positive news for AMG with the JORC out today.

https://www.asx.com.au/asxpdf/202006...qylgfyfg5f.pdf

Highlights:
    • Maiden Mineral Resource Estimate has been defined within the Mt Freda Complex for a total
    of 1.7 Mt at 2.06 g/t Au, containing 113,000 Oz of Gold
    • The JORC Resource has been estimated over the following Ausmex Cloncurry Gold projects:
    o Mt Freda Open Cut Gold Mine (Granted Mining Leases)
    o Golden Mile ML100201 mines Falcon, Shamrock, Comstock and Little Duke
    • The Mineral Resource estimate highlights that gold mineralisation extends from surface, with
    the potential to develop a multi-pit gold mining hub at Cloncurry, targeting gold ore processed
    via third party CIP processing facilities utilizing current haul road infrastructure in place.
    • Previous cyanide leach test work for gold completed by Amdel for QMC in 2012 using Mt
    Freda ore produced high yields above 90%. The previous operator of Mt Freda, Diversified
    Mineral Resources reported CIP recoveries of up to 95% for gold.
    • The Company has a binding agreement where all ore produced from the Golden Mile must be
    processed at the Round Oak Minerals Limited Great Australia Mine 600 ktpa ore processing
    facility in Cloncurry.
    • The Mineral Resource estimate for the Mt Freda Pit has additional upside as numerous
    historical high-grade gold drill holes did not meet the JORC (2012) reporting requirements and
    were not used in the estimate.
    • The Company is now focused on completing current scoping studies for the Mt Freda Complex
    to assess mining and processing options available in Cloncurry.
    • The Company is focusing on near term gold production to fund additional drilling to upgrade
    and potentially extend known mineralisation.
    • A second Mining Lease application will be submitted for the Little Duke gold resource,
    cementing the region as a central mining hub.
    • The Company has a strong cash position to advance the Complex following the sale of the
    Gilded Rose Gold project for $4 million. (Refer ASX release 25th May 2020)

Quote Originally Posted by Skene View Post
    More positive news for AMG with the JORC out today.

https://www.asx.com.au/asxpdf/202006...qylgfyfg5f.pdf

Highlights:
    • Maiden Mineral Resource Estimate has been defined within the Mt Freda Complex for a total
    of 1.7 Mt at 2.06 g/t Au, containing 113,000 Oz of Gold
    • The JORC Resource has been estimated over the following Ausmex Cloncurry Gold projects:
    o Mt Freda Open Cut Gold Mine (Granted Mining Leases)
    o Golden Mile ML100201 mines Falcon, Shamrock, Comstock and Little Duke
    • The Mineral Resource estimate highlights that gold mineralisation extends from surface, with
    the potential to develop a multi-pit gold mining hub at Cloncurry, targeting gold ore processed
    via third party CIP processing facilities utilizing current haul road infrastructure in place.
    • Previous cyanide leach test work for gold completed by Amdel for QMC in 2012 using Mt
    Freda ore produced high yields above 90%. The previous operator of Mt Freda, Diversified
    Mineral Resources reported CIP recoveries of up to 95% for gold.
    • The Company has a binding agreement where all ore produced from the Golden Mile must be
    processed at the Round Oak Minerals Limited Great Australia Mine 600 ktpa ore processing
    facility in Cloncurry.
    • The Mineral Resource estimate for the Mt Freda Pit has additional upside as numerous
    historical high-grade gold drill holes did not meet the JORC (2012) reporting requirements and
    were not used in the estimate.
    • The Company is now focused on completing current scoping studies for the Mt Freda Complex
    to assess mining and processing options available in Cloncurry.
    • The Company is focusing on near term gold production to fund additional drilling to upgrade
    and potentially extend known mineralisation.
    • A second Mining Lease application will be submitted for the Little Duke gold resource,
    cementing the region as a central mining hub.
    • The Company has a strong cash position to advance the Complex following the sale of the
    Gilded Rose Gold project for $4 million. (Refer ASX release 25th May 2020)
    Market didn't warm to it ... but looks to me like a nice wee project to get $20mill+ free cashflows to fund much larger exploration projects
    "With a good perspective on history, we can have a better understanding of the past and present, and thus a clear vision of the future." — Carlos Slim Helu

I think the fact that AMG was taking up a much larger 20Mt resource awhile ago in mining articles around Gold production didn't help ....AMG's reporting has been very vague and not meeting timelines constantly hasn't given much trust to the market ... I personally wish I sold out last week when the SP was over 4.5c and just taken the loss as I see HMX to be the far superior risk reward with class mgmt. for the same Market Cap at present .... Only reason I've held on while the SP has downtrended was the great assets AMG held ....but Mgmt are doing my head in ..might well ring and make my mind up if I'll continue to hold much longer
    "With a good perspective on history, we can have a better understanding of the past and present, and thus a clear vision of the future." — Carlos Slim Helu

IMO

Forgot to post, bought some ERX on 8/5/ @ 5.8c and PRU takeover 3/6 .1 PRU share for every 12.9 EXR shares.Implies a 10.5c share value on take-over date.

AOP:Agrees Terms for $7M Divestment of Northern CdI

Perseus Mining to acquire 100% of Exore Resources
    Last edited by Joshuatree; 18-06-2020 at 10:10 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by JBmurc View Post
    I think the fact that AMG was taking up a much larger 20Mt resource awhile ago in mining articles around Gold production didn't help ....AMG's reporting has been very vague and not meeting timelines constantly hasn't given much trust to the market ... I personally wish I sold out last week when the SP was over 4.5c and just taken the loss as I see HMX to be the far superior risk reward with class mgmt. for the same Market Cap at present .... Only reason I've held on while the SP has downtrended was the great assets AMG held ....but Mgmt are doing my head in ..might well ring and make my mind up if I'll continue to hold much longer
    Hard to fathom exactly what is going on at the moment at AMG with the reshuffle. I do like the mgmt and release clarity at HMX so maybe time to cut losses and go HMX

Nice little announcement from MYG on their iron ore resource. With very little capex this could be a nice little earner for them while they look to finance their copper/gold deposit Deflector.

IMO

forgot to mention CAS Crusader (i hold)
    126 mill shares
    mkt cap $27 million !!!!
    Directors hold 15%
    Reserve of 1.61 mill oz (1.18g/t)Gold . Total resource 2.43 mill oz @ 1.10g/t.
    80,000 m drilled + Completed PFS Final feasibility in progress
    Excellent infrastruture
    Low cost low govt royalties @1%.
    4500 sq km exploration area 100% owned
    PLUS
    Iron Ore now producing @ nameplate
    Jorc ind 36 M/T @ 43.5% /FE
    plus Lump high grade hematite > 64% /Fe
    Licenced for 300,000 tones per annum
    Awaiting for full mining license, pending.

Iron Ore buyers close by (smelters etc) with sales contracted to them, multiple sales contracts in place.

stripping ratio intial 0.15:1 moving to 0.21:1
    Last edited by Joshuatree; 23-08-2013 at 03:19 PM.

Thanks Joshuatree, its one I hadn't come across. They do look interesting. I like that Macquarie is backing them as well as they don't normally back mugs at an early stage.

Veteran novice

Not exactly all juniors but here's a view on possible takeover candidates in the sector.

http://www.thebull.com.au/premium/a/...der-watch.html

I bot into CAS today, hopefully it regain some of its lustre. Has hardly moved compared to others, but seems like a pretty good story all the same.
    Quote Originally Posted by Daytr View Post
    Thanks Joshuatree, its one I hadn't come across. They do look interesting. I like that Macquarie is backing them as well as they don't normally back mugs at an early stage.