sharetrader
Page 51 of 120 FirstFirst ... 4147484950515253545561101 ... LastLast

Thread: Gold Juniors

Hybrid View

RMS going from 300k to 7.8mill to 11.1m profit per qtr is just brilliant but still the market has their head in the sand and pricing as though they haven't a future ..June Qtr RMS will start mining one of their high grade project with the second to follow not long after with 120koz p.a 2016/17+ outlook and a lower AISC my est 20-25mill per Qtr profit till the tax credits are used up guessing 100mill to go from memory.
    "With a good perspective on history, we can have a better understanding of the past and present, and thus a clear vision of the future." — Carlos Slim Helu

Anyone else get an email from Trade Direct365 that they can no longer trade with NZ clients due to non FMA compliance? My account will be closed by them on the back of this. Bloody ridiculous !
    Anyone got alternative CFD providers they would recommend for trading Aussie stocks, currencies, indices, commodities etc ?
    Hopefully you find my posts helpful, but in no way should they be construed as advice. Make your own decision.

Quote Originally Posted by Daytr View Post
    Anyone else get an email from Trade Direct365 that they can no longer trade with NZ clients due to non FMA compliance? My account will be closed by them on the back of this. Bloody ridiculous !
    Anyone got alternative CFD providers they would recommend for trading Aussie stocks, currencies, indices, commodities etc ?
    i got the same email... i only opened the acc not long ago after you suggest it.. anyway.. i don't have a open position atm.. so it's not too bad for me..

anyone would comment/updates on PXG? touching 52wks low yesterday but bounce back, strong support around 8c...

No not yet but then I haven't used the account and don't plan to anytime soon....

better of just buying some of these cheap Jnr ASX goldies ... RMS breaking though major resistance
    "With a good perspective on history, we can have a better understanding of the past and present, and thus a clear vision of the future." — Carlos Slim Helu

From PXG MD ....

Dear All

Please find the link below to our latest announcement.

While a difficult decision, the temporary suspension of small mining projects is the most prudent one and we now will focus on the Mick Adams development with Norton and the heap leach project.

Kintore West has been disappointing. Drill and blast performance has been poor and grade reconciliation in the second mill campaign below forecast. Selective small scale mining of these bulk stockwork systems has proven difficult and only reinforces the importance of heap leaching as a processing pathway.

Mining at Kintore will be completed by the end of April and milling will continue with the third campaign running until the end of May.

The additional projects, Burgundy, Red Dam, Nazzaris will remain under review and timing aligned with cash flow from the Norton JV. We expect execution of the formal agreement in coming weeks and development to commence within 3 months. This delivers significant cash to the business.

Heap leach financing is well underway with interest from local and overseas financiers. With the project generating A$10m pa over its initial 7 year life, the project is extremely robust. Combined with the Norton JV cash flow, these projects have significant value.

To view the announcement, click on the link below:

http://www.asx.com.au/asxpdf/2015041...5ch1ld4j8y.pdf

Anyone holding or keeping an eye on CAV.asx ...some very impressive samples announced ....Carlin style targets ...50% of the shares traded today huge Daytrader interest ...has potential to be the next SFR

http://www.carnavaleresources.com/images/CAV-2pp.pdf

A good post from sydneysider on HC ...gives you some idea on CAV

During 2007 -2008 and prior to the major discovery at Degrussa SFR was a greenfield explorer capitalised at around $40M.

CAV is also a greenfield explorer with 2 major U.S. projects, on which 5 high grade targets have been defined for further drilling. Four anomalies have been defined at Red Hills that extend out from surface mineralisation and historic mining that are all potential "Carlin style" copper gold elephants. This is where folks like Newmont purchased Fronteer Gold in 2011 for $2.3 billion for 4.3M ozs of gold with potential to grow to 10 Moz and represents the southern extension of a "set-off parallel trend" to the Carlin Trend, and is about 150 kilometres from Red Hills.

Fronteer shareholders also received shares in a spin-off company called Pilot Gold that has made another exciting gold discovery on another "set-off parallel trend" to the Carlin Trend at Kinsley which is only 50 kilometres from Red Hills and is already capitalised at C$90M.

CAV sits directly ON THE CARLIN TREND and is capitalised at $3.5M with recently generated technical reports that indicate massive conceptual upside IF results continue to run in a positive direction. IMHO CAV could easily we worth over $10M just on its currently generated data base, which points to a share price north of $0.06

This does not take into account the Sandfire / Degrussa "Look Alike" at Little Butte, Arizona, where CAV has identified a shallow zone of low grade oxidized gold / supergene blanket that extends for over 300 metres and overlies a deeper fresh rock target. Geophysical work will be completed to define this deeper target for drilling. Please do your own research, do not rely on these speculative assumptions but good luck to all longs.
    Last edited by JBmurc; 20-05-2015 at 10:33 PM.

PGI have put on about a third over the last week or two, but on quite low volumes so it doesn't suggest anyone has caught wind of something. I'm thinking it's more that the large sellers in PGI of late have done their dash and there's not much appetite from anyone else to sell down at such low levels. Intriguing, though.

EVN picks up Cowal from Barrick for A$694M, very big ticket item for EVN. There was quite strong rumour that OZL were the favoured bidder.
    Seems on the face of it fair value for such a big & low cost producing asset. Not too many around I would have thought that offer both & available to pick up. Huge cap raising now for EVN & big debt, but at ASIX of A$850-900/toz it will be a massive cash earner for them producing around A$150M pa at current prices. Cap raising at hefty discount to the current price for EVN at 90c. I've shorted OZL this morning on the back of them missing out as I think the SP had reflected some of the speculation that they would be the buyer. It will be interesting to see where EVN prices when it re-opens for trade.
    Hopefully you find my posts helpful, but in no way should they be construed as advice. Make your own decision.

Wow IGO announce takeover bid for SIR as well. Must M&A Monday!
    Paying a pretty premium of around A$600M not including the demerger assets.
    You want to hope copper & nickel prices do ok!