sharetrader
Page 83 of 125 FirstFirst ... 337379808182838485868793 ... LastLast

Thread: Gold Juniors

Default Gold has to go up if demand keeps strong ..

Decided to sell a third of my MKO holding and go back to holding more than just a couple of companies
    Purchased ATC and IRC ....

10032016FramkHolmes_001.png
    "With a good perspective on history, we can have a better understanding of the past and present, and thus a clear vision of the future." — Carlos Slim Helu

Have now exited all of my MKO on not over confident on the merger being the best outcome for us MKO holders at this stage ..

Should still kick on longer term and may well enter again at the right price .(think once the merge goes though they will be raising cash to fund mining/exploration_ should see EAR trade downwards)...

Personal think the major holders will put the lot up for sale once a couple of Qtrs of Gold production has been achieved (late 2017-early 2018) so I don't think the true value of the MKO assets will truly be reached with EAR tag on ....

total funds from MKO will be diverse into _BUL,IRC,ATC,ELM ....huge upside in this lot
    "With a good perspective on history, we can have a better understanding of the past and present, and thus a clear vision of the future." — Carlos Slim Helu

I think IRC will soon move well north >>>>

Quote Originally Posted by JBmurc View Post
    I think IRC will soon move well north >>>>
    What do you know?

Quote Originally Posted by babymonster View Post
    What do you know?
    Nothing more than what's been released ..which we see from these fundamentals if all goes to plan the SP won't be hanging around anywhere these levels during 2017(if not earlier)

... Why the SP hasn't moved up with decent bids of late (purchased 620k over last couple days sellers happy to come to me @ 10c ) think could well come about from the proposed merger of MKO-EAR as the Biggest holder ex MD is also a biggest holder of MKO and major holder of-EAR he of course really wants the merger to go ahead so he can get the merged company sold off (certainly put that across over the phone last conversation we had) I also see RWD has had selling pressure for nil reason of late as well ..... IMHO perfect time to build a position in a soon to be producer of Gold (via Toll treatment)

IMO

Quote Originally Posted by Joshuatree View Post
    FWIW (not much) my other Gold juniors are ,CAS (a dog with a wag) and holding BYR, WCN, Plus my larger producer developers (5). Goldies are re 10% + of my portfolio currently. ORR and WPG on my watch list and CDV options too CDVOA.
    Sold some more BYR @ 7c (cost re 3c with brokerage). Drill results imminent; just covering myself here in case, still have re 150,000 left. free carrying with these riskier stocks is a great way to manage risk imo. aAcouple of other goldie specs i hold are either flat or down PDI (drill results disappointed. hence my managing risk more here. My producers have generally dropped back too atm.
    Last edited by Joshuatree; 18-10-2016 at 05:44 PM.

BYR certainly got the drill bit running on overtime.

I sold out of AZM, still low market cap for a near term 90k/oz producer, LOM 7 years and gone into MLX, who are spinning out West Gold Resources with a current production of 200-250k+, moving to 400-450k within 2 years. As a pure gold play this should re-rate on listing.

Really it's a great time to get on board IRC esp while Mr 50k is happy to give his shares away cheap..

what I'm looking forward to driving the SP much higher -----------

-Gold production from the Teal Stage 1 open pit mine....GOLD !! this QTR

-the next drill programs at Teal and Peyes Farm(very likely we will see the toll treatment program go from much longer value adding 10mill+)

-Goongarrie Lady Resource could well be the next toll treated ore with EGS ...extra cash-flows adding more value.....

-IRC exploration Blister Dam, Baden Powell and the Janet Ivy South projects ...bring on the results

-EGS and IRC to execute a formal agreement in the next 60 days ....here's hoping this will go ahead with EGS spending upwards of 5.5mill with IRC still holding onto 35% of the project..
    Now what will EGS find in Menzies and Goongarrie project areas sounds very underexplored

-then of course EVN will be drill our Binduli Gold Project spending upwards of 4.6mill over the next couple of qtrs ....IRC will still hold 30%

-–CASH ,,,another A$700,000 to be paid to Intermin on or before 31 December 2016 by BLK

-The large RICHMOND OIL SHALE-VANADIUM-MOLYBDENUM PROJECT will we see a J/V partner come on board in the near term ??

-LEHMANS GOLD JOINT VENTURE- SAR.asx (IRC-10% free-carried) will we get some exploration results from chip sampling this qtr?

-NANADIE WELL COPPER-NICKEL-PGE JOINT VENTURE with MTH.asx ---25% IRC once MTH spends 4mill

.....add in the 2.4mill in ASX investments 4.7mill cash and the market says it's worth 20.4mill LOL!!!!

Hi JB what are your thoughts on EAR or PAN? I currently hold RMS and RSG since July 2015 and I am thinking of selling some to buy some other undervalued gold juniors, but not certain yet.

IMO

CDV .Everyone got caught out there(with the below announcement); even the top experienced posters.Turns out to have a difficult expensive metallurgy with lower recovery rates to boot. About a dozen WOW posts turned to dismay as the s/p went from re 63c to 23c. Expensive lesson in a risky sector. Pure luck i didn't hold as i missed my buy price by a cent or so a while back
    4 Million Ounce Maiden Resource at Namdini
    Last edited by Joshuatree; 09-11-2016 at 11:33 AM.