sharetrader
Page 84 of 125 FirstFirst ... 347480818283848586878894 ... LastLast

Thread: Gold Juniors

IRC cost is pretty good... holding up pretty well giving all other gold stocks are in reds

Quote Originally Posted by errantnoodle View Post
    Hi JB what are your thoughts on EAR or PAN? I currently hold RMS and RSG since July 2015 and I am thinking of selling some to buy some other undervalued gold juniors, but not certain yet.
    From my experience in the sector it's going come down to your risk Vs Growth profile ....I've always been a fan of the local Aussie Gold producers ....but with the likes of RMS they have limited resource around 3yrs to go...so how this affect their 260mill market value will depend much on Gold reserve replacement and risks that go with it ....

. RSG is Billion + market value... major producer/reserves ....mostly African operations (Good long term BUY/HOLD but don't expect it to double anytime soon)

... EAR - PAN both explorers at this stage the latter of course once a nickel producer with operations on Care and Maintenance....

Once EAR merged with MKO will need much more capital... a Good Buy but not yet IMHO ....should be able to BUY in the teens (which I plan to do,,,,,)

like my post above I would recommend IRC.asx great value to Market value with near term kickers(100% return likely Short term) ....MD with proven record of discoverys Moz deposits ,,,,JV with majors ...
    "With a good perspective on history, we can have a better understanding of the past and present, and thus a clear vision of the future." — Carlos Slim Helu

IMO

Taken a PUNT on AWV Anova

Download Document 768.42KB

Quote Originally Posted by babymonster View Post
    IRC cost is pretty good... holding up pretty well giving all other gold stocks are in reds
    I'm not sure why people rate IRC given its lethargic history over many years and it's apparent inability to get properly going on projects. I know that companies with minority JV holdings do not see the value of those holdings fairly reflected in the MC. For me I prefer to go in on companies that own and develop 100% of their project. Time will tell.

I've gone in on WPG as an example, this company has bought out its JV partner so it's the opposite strategy really.

what are your thoughts on BRB?

Quote Originally Posted by denpal View Post
    I'm not sure why people rate IRC given its lethargic history over many years and it's apparent inability to get properly going on projects. I know that companies with minority JV holdings do not see the value of those holdings fairly reflected in the MC. For me I prefer to go in on companies that own and develop 100% of their project. Time will tell.

I've gone in on WPG as an example, this company has bought out its JV partner so it's the opposite strategy really.
    I should add that as an ex-holder of RWD around 2006 to 2011 I found Dr Ruane to be very good at delineating resource and keeping companies going but not so good at creating shareholder wealth apart from the Jinka spin out which was brilliant for us holders. To be fair the GFC did not help, but even so he doesn't seem to be as commercially focused as some of the other junior miners who have achieved huge growth.

IMO

Quote Originally Posted by Joshuatree View Post
    Taken a PUNT on AWV Anova

Download Document 768.42KB
    Trading halt re the permitting for the Big Springs project which from my info has been given the all go ahead to mine by the Nevada USDA forestry service.

Quote Originally Posted by denpal View Post

Well we will see--(WPG sure have to get that AISC down)------- if JP hadn't taken over I certainly wouldn't have been as keen to buy as much as I have ......but then I have great trust in Jon Price-MD as I've found him to be a upfront guy that always returns emails,answers calls.... etc he certainly worked hard to drive PXG value till being stuffed around by J.V and Gold market crash.....

Now round IRC cash position ....(market value 22mill)

-As at 31 December 2016 we had 3.493m in the bank (+2.2mill in listed investments)
    -$700k from Wiluna Calcine's have been received, after 31 December 2016. So it did not show up on the books.
    -$430k is likely to be received by 13 February 2017 (60 days after the initial JV announcement)... quarterly indicates that they progressing.
    -$2.15mill in exploration cost from TEAL (if all goes according to plan) will be received by the end of March 2017.... my estimates based on two months of production.
    -$1.5mill worth of options (@7.5c) is likely to be struck by 1 July 2017....

Of course recently AXF J.V committing 6mill to the monster Richmond oil , vanadium and molybdenum 100% owned by IRC could well add another dimension outside the toll treatment Gold J.V profit style IRC want to head down >>>

IMHO IRC will blow 20c before mid year
    "With a good perspective on history, we can have a better understanding of the past and present, and thus a clear vision of the future." — Carlos Slim Helu

Fair enough but I would rather stick to for example WPG whose AISC is high at $1618 but of course holders know that the newly started Tarcoola OP has AISC of $900 or so which will bring down the overall AISC significantly into solid profit. The high cost producers have the highest leverage to an increasing POG, especially if the AUD weakens this year as well.

ORR is worth a look IMO. The directors have a proven track record in OMC, MRU, EQN. OMC was my first uranium investment back in the day. They have a big gold JV resource in Tanzania and I suspect they will look to increase their share. They are consistently beating their timeline to decision to mine which is great. The stock is almost completely unknown.