sharetrader
Page 37 of 71 FirstFirst ... 2733343536373839404147 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Cobber View Post
    I can't see this bouncing to a $1 anytime soon.

Based on revenue growth to date... I wouldn't value this company above $5 million.

They have a looooong way to fall yet.
    My view on charting is that the share price is trying to beat the ten day moving average down to 50 cents.My page doesn't go lower than that.As I mentioned before,with these stocks that only a few participated in the IPO,there are no interested buyers other than the original subscribers.They seem to be net sellers now...

Quote Originally Posted by Cobber View Post
    http://techcrunch.com/2014/07/10/tec...-more-than-6b/

I think your second to last line has hit the nail on the head. What they are offering is simply a test which they now need to convince doctors / health boards / insurance companies to pay for. This will take years.
    Are you sure you didn't mean to post this on the PEB thread, Cobber? Or has ST got its wires crossed?
    To foretell the future, one must first unlock the secrets of the past.

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by Copper View Post
    My view on charting is that the share price is trying to beat the ten day moving average down to 50 cents.My page doesn't go lower than that.As I mentioned before,with these stocks that only a few participated in the IPO,there are no interested buyers other than the original subscribers.They seem to be net sellers now...
    There was no IPO, just a pre-listing capital raise and a compliance listing so they didn't do the rounds of the brokers like you would with an IPO. It also means the shares were only sold to sophisticated shareholders though at the time, they probably would have jumped onto any SaaS bandwagon.

I think this company is under-researched but having said that, a quick look at revenue per customer is all you need to do to know all isn't well.

Quote Originally Posted by Harvey Specter View Post
    There was no IPO, just a pre-listing capital raise and a compliance listing so they didn't do the rounds of the brokers like you would with an IPO. It also means the shares were only sold to sophisticated shareholders though at the time, they probably would have jumped onto any SaaS bandwagon.

I think this company is under-researched but having said that, a quick look at revenue per customer is all you need to do to know all isn't well.
    Sorry HS...nmy mistake,should have realised. That said,you are right with the sophisticated investors,they would be in to make a buck and on to the next one."Even less people interested in the Company to top up later ...cheers....

Quote Originally Posted by Bobcat. View Post
    Are you sure you didn't mean to post this on the PEB thread, Cobber? Or has ST got its wires crossed?
    Yeah I was away with the fairies thinking about PEB. But it is friday....

Quote Originally Posted by nextbigthing View Post
    To be fair;

Last sale 0.84
    Closed at 72c but it is still at such small volume it isn't possible to imply anything meaningful.

Nor do I think you can fairly value this on metrics, this company is still a pilot project. If the product/service thing they are selling is intrinsically appealing enough to potential clients I’m sure the growth will come. It's that last bit that has given me most pause for thought. Does this thing have enough obvious intrinsic value that they could part a 50ish year old working class guy from a monthly fee for a smartphone app? Is this something a lot of people are likely to want to go out and purchase at the advertised price point?

The executives have plenty of prestige and the obligatory accompanying corporate cheerleading. However strategy options will be very constrained if they run out of money.

Guru

I think it is appealing but it does have lots of compitition. It is meant to be a time/money saver so I wonder if they will ever get the price they want/need.

Quote Originally Posted by moosie_900 View Post
    If there was no reason to sell, there is now. Yellen...made mention of biotech and social media (stocks’ valuations) getting stretched. And there was a quick response by those stocks. It’s very unusual for her to get to that level of specifics,” she said.
    But Moosie - GEO is neither biotech nor social media. Price support in the low 70's is holding.

[are you sure you didn't mean to post on the PEB thread?]
    To foretell the future, one must first unlock the secrets of the past.

When do the majority of IPO shares come off Escrow? (assuming there are some)?

2015 Oct?...