sharetrader
Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 LastLast

gee whiz, what a sweet share to own, good on the holders, i think Im buying in...

Cheers,

Oh the import facility was for 11mtpa.

The export terminal is 4mtpa.

Can wait to see this open today, rumour has it the cap raising was scaled by 80%. Bring on the US close (AUD 4.24) + more

I still look at the value of 1 mtpa as about USD 100m pa in EBITDA and a EV / EBITDA trading multiple of about 12x, therefore potentiel EV of USD 4.8bn in value once operational. They will have $40mn to spend to get it there (so well resourced). What probability do you put on it going ahead?

big day for holders today!! exciting stuff as it moves over that $4 mark. I will watching closely to try to time an entry. Man who would of thought a stock would give holders over 1000% in one year, this could be a similar run to Xero last year after capital raising....

Quote Originally Posted by goldfish View Post
    What platform do you guys use for aussie shares? I have just started trading aussie shares but find directbroking hard for it, they dont offer a stoploss and when i buy them they take a hour to show in my portfolio, not to mention trying to sell when the price is dropping, cost me lots because they take so long to put them on market and i end up having to change it to chase the price up or down.
    Any better platforms you guys use to trade aussie shares?
    I use ASB Securities for aussie shares and find them excellent.

moosie did you sell any on open

Quote Originally Posted by moosie_900 View Post
    Broker opinion on Yahoo Finance is a strong buy with $4 price target. I suppose this was before the announcement and cap raise. Expect many more to climb onboard now as well. The actual LNG site is very useful for brokers comments and research reports as well.
    That is from BTIG research, they came out with a $4 target on Monday night (so after Bear head announcement). You can register to their site and read what they have to say
    Last edited by Intel; 30-07-2014 at 02:59 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Intel View Post
    That is from BTIG research, they came out with a $4 target on Monday night (so after Bear head announcement). You can register to their site and read what they have to say
    Apologies, I have to correct myelf. They did have a $4 PT before the announcement (initiated coverage on 23/6/14 with a $4 PT)

Exited today with average sell of $3.64. I'll be back once momentum kicks northwards again.
    I reckon you might regret that decision by the end of the month. Sniffed out a rumour that Bear head will close in 2 weeks with gas supply and transport agreements to be announced soon as well (I hope)

I'm absolutely fine with taking profits better than what I had planned and another conpany I bought with them! You'd think if that rumour was true ghat the CEO would be selling up Intel? Hmmmmm, been hanging around HC too much? Time will tell...
    Haha, NO, a much more intimate source than the HC thread. The company also doing a roadshow through the US this week. I will concur with your comment regarding insider sales, and its leaving a somewhat uneasy feeling in my gut. I owned PEB until the CEO and Chair sold, and I am glad I trusted my gut then. This time I feel confident in the progress of the company, upcoming announcements and my analysis of Magnolia alone leads me to believe it will be successful. I have actually spoken to MB a few times and am confident they will deliver, that against discussions with DD where I was less convinced.. I am yet to undertake a proper analysis of the total capacity of LNG exports out of the US as eventually there will be no more demand for LNG projects.. I am expecting / hoping LNG.ax to become around 20mtpa in the long term.

The difficult thing with management selling shares is that there is never a perfect time to sell. My understanding is that MB is on a salary of 323,000 and perhaps he wanted to buy a new mansion? I am sure most shareholders (myself included) have no qualm with that as the SP has risen 1000% and the company continues to deliver on its promises. There are generally only a few chances execs have every year to liquidate some of their holdings and to assume that the rumour of having a deal signed in 2 weeks instead of 4 and expecting transportation / gas supply agreements (normal coursse of business for a project) should limit that is probably not worth a comment...

Anyhow, you're right, time will tell and the joy of being young leaves time well on my side! I look forward to 2015 and beyond for this company which is something you should attempt to do, spend time researching a business, building CF models, learning about industry instead of spending the day to day worrying about ticks on a chart and missing the true ride.

Moosie looks like $ 4 could be coming soon. I brought in the other week but kind of regret loading up earlier in week. Lots to jack the price up further as we go into the next few months