sharetrader
Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 6789101112 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by robbo24 View Post
    Let's just say I got in after moosie_900 but for cheaper than he did... Must've been a week or two ago now.

Hell, I even had to suggest to him that selling at opening last Friday may be a bit foolhardly
    Wow another intraday high and an end-of-day high close. Radical

I was looking at the end-of-day 1 year chart and it looks like every time it closes inside the bollinger bands it starts to go down a bit. It seems to have closed above the upper band though. Not that my attached chart has bollinger bands though.

Below is a better quality version of my chart from yesterday, with today's trading on it.

When RSI breaks above the dotted line is usually when the fun begins on this stock. It even seems to have broken out of its own recent trend...

MACD still on the way up...

Looks ok...

Attachment 6237

Cool

Wow another intraday high and an end-of-day high close. Radical

I was looking at the end-of-day 1 year chart and it looks like every time it closes inside the bollinger bands it starts to go down a bit. It seems to have closed above the upper band though. Not that my attached chart has bollinger bands though.

Below is a better quality version of my chart from yesterday, with today's trading on it.

When RSI breaks above the dotted line is usually when the fun begins on this stock. It even seems to have broken out of its own recent trend...

MACD still on the way up...

Looks ok...

Attachment 6237
    Still looks good - another all time high. 434.

Where will it stop? My guess is maybe not tomorrow.

What a freight train LNG is. Where do see the SP heading robbo?

Banned

Look at the forward valuations placed on Cheniere then compare. Recent broker targets are north of current price as well.

If you combined a freight train and a rocket, would the sign on the outside state: "when this trains a rocketin, don't come a knockin it"?

Quote Originally Posted by baller18 View Post
    What a freight train LNG is. Where do see the SP heading robbo?
    Robbo notes that the upper trendlines for MACD and RSI suggest there is more fuel in the rocket train.

Robbo is cautious because the index buy-in has to be complete before end of Friday.

Robbo is hoping for somewhere upwards of $5, but will keep an eye on the end of day charts.

Robbo notes that the upper trendlines for MACD and RSI suggest there is more fuel in the rocket train.

Robbo is cautious because the index buy-in has to be complete before end of Friday.

Robbo is hoping for somewhere upwards of $5, but will keep an eye on the end of day charts.
    Hmm... Is that a bit of resistance in and around $4.40?

RSI weakening to the spot where the SP usually trails off a bit?

MACD weakening...

Still waiting to see whether a big scale index buy-in will result in a rocket-ship but would be equally happy to take profits and let the SP drift for a time.

Will be watching intraday movement tomorrow

Attachment 6252

Hmm... Is that a bit of resistance in and around $4.40?

RSI weakening to the spot where the SP usually trails off a bit?

MACD weakening...

Still waiting to see whether a big scale index buy-in will result in a rocket-ship but would be equally happy to take profits and let the SP drift for a time.

Will be watching intraday movement tomorrow

Attachment 6252
    Yeeeeech... I sold out at open 435 today. Bought back in at 420 for a bit of a laugh to see if it bounced but shortly after sold out at 418.

Best of luck to anyone holding, hopefully the indexies come through and pop it off for you. I'll be watching.

I am a little concerned that RSI has dropped back within the upper trendline... Yesterday's chart with today's trading.

If someone held a gun to my head there might be a bit of a bounceroo around $4.00, for old times sake.Attachment 6254

Well played Robbo.

what an explosive volume Friday, normally Fri not good day for LNG but looks like Monday we could slice through 4.50.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by GizyGold View Post
    what an explosive volume Friday, normally Fri not good day for LNG but looks like Monday we could slice through 4.50.
    Instos squaring away before ASX200/300 inclusion trading starts Monday. Pretty normal really. Very nice close and come back for the week though.