sharetrader
Page 57 of 148 FirstFirst ... 74753545556575859606167107 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by 777 View Post
    Anyone want to speculate as to how many bonus shares will be issued?

Any of the original IPO shares sold won't qualify and on a FIFO basis a lot of holders will dip out and probably don't realise that.
    The last report said something like 90% of IPO shares are still held by the buyers.

A lot of these would be institutions that would not get the bonus shares.

Albeit, perhaps a good guess would be: [Number of shares put aside by the Crown for bonus shares] x 0.9.

Quote Originally Posted by snapiti View Post
    considering the shares are currently overvalued I would expect weakness once the new shares are issued.
    What's the dividend yield on MRP at the moment? What is a "good" dividend yield? On the basis of dividend yield, at what point does MRP become undervalued?

Banned

considering the shares are currently overvalued I would expect weakness once the new shares are issued.
    I'd say fairly valued at current levels remember it hit $3.56 a while back and the big boys were happy to snap them up at $3.40 and over on good volumes for a period of time. Looking at the change in weather patterns recently I'd say water levels are in for a good boost over the next few months.
    Last edited by couta1; 13-04-2015 at 10:40 AM.

im out of all gentailers now - next 3 mths big risks bonus shares released , te wai point can be announced it is closing I may re-enter after these events pass
    one step ahead of the herd

snaps has done much research on this one
    The dividend yield has been skewed by a special one off divi that the company did not have the earnings to justify paying....just simply paid to help the government balance the books.

...sure that's technically correct because they will pay it from borrowings but I assure you it will have a big effect on EPS.
    Where did the money from the bond issue go snaps?

Banned

lol........easy for the big boys to buy when they are using other people's money.
    What fundamentals are you using to come up with your current fair value couta.
    Yes weather patterns have changed but flows are still below normal.
    Analysts consenses low target of $2.97 and high of $3.52 so at the moment we are at the bottom end ( I know its only a guide) I reckon were in for a good winter snow wise so come spring those water levels will get a good boost.

Membaa

Morningstar (argh them!) value $2.90 HOLD 10 Mar 2015. Current SP under the 200EMA and indicators oversold, I think it's looking like good value, whether that's fair value or not?

Quote Originally Posted by couta1 View Post
    Analysts consenses low target of $2.97 and high of $3.52 so at the moment we are at the bottom end ( I know its only a guide) I reckon were in for a good winter snow wise so come spring those water levels will get a good boost.

Advanced Member

Good news for original holders that plenty of others have been shaken out by the price weakness, will cause less dilution when the free shares are dished out

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by ratkin View Post
    Good news for original holders that plenty of others have been shaken out by the price weakness, will cause less dilution when the free shares are dished out
    There should be no dilution as my understanding is that the free shares will come out of crown stock so already accounted for if you get my drift.

Reincarnated Panthera Snow Leopard's Avatar

Talking All water off a very large caldera to me

Lake Taupo levels and flows starting to look better - I hope it continues - maybe the SP is coupled to the lake level?

Also it has been interesting to note that the North Island has been a lot more self-sufficient (that is generating their own electric) than I would have thought for the last few weeks.

Best Wishes
    Paper Tiger
    om mani peme hum