sharetrader
Page 34 of 34 FirstFirst ... 243031323334

Quote Originally Posted by karlos68 View Post
    ?????

Here comes the tumble into the 80s fellas

Attachment 8724
    that would be good
    Sell the hype, buy the fear. Always second guess the sentiment but trust in the fundamentals

a month after my lost post and we almost hit 1.09 AUD/NZD a further 300 pips. 1.0892 to be precise.
    I am now slowly beginning to scale out. but I'm in no hurry as it could well just keep going up and up

Quote Originally Posted by peat View Post
    a month after my lost post and we almost hit 1.09 AUD/NZD a further 300 pips. 1.0892 to be precise.
    I am now slowly beginning to scale out. but I'm in no hurry as it could well just keep going up and up
    yes back to 1.37 we go... when there was not one post about it on this forum.

The Bees Knees

Quote Originally Posted by smpl View Post
    yes back to 1.37 we go... when there was not one post about it on this forum.
    Those were the days eh .....a beer in Sydney was so expensive
    "When investors are euphoric, they are incapable of recognizing euphoria itself"

Guru

Re:...yes back to 1.37 we go..

Yep those were the days...everyone driving around in rust buckets visiting garage sales... and... buying too many commodity items at the supermarket resulted in financial pain rather than indigestion pain...

another few weeks and scaled out completely now. we did hit 1.10 very briefly before going back to 1.08 . since that high on the 17th we've had a small bearish gartley so am looking for a steeper correction now but not shorting. Will wait for a buy again maybe at the 1.06 level if the right reversal pattern shows.
    For clarity, nothing I say is advice....

Will wait for a buy again maybe at the 1.06 level if the right reversal pattern shows.
    another few weeks and we did go down to touch the high 1.06's although nothing concrete to induce a long yet.
    For clarity, nothing I say is advice....