sharetrader
Page 96 of 212 FirstFirst ... 46869293949596979899100106146196 ... LastLast
    Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Joshuatree View Post
    He does that all the time BB making his opinion sounding like a fact; dangerous ground.
    How do you time trading in craic? Looks like ripper entry coming up?
    Stop mischief making and stirring dissent,others don't have a problem in that way with my posts except you.

IMO

Facts are facts; easy to adapt your way of saying things

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Joshuatree View Post
    Facts are facts; easy to adapt your way of saying things
    I would suggest you go and do some factual research on Spark, find out who owns the majority of their shares and you might discover why the price has dropped and not recovering it's divvy to date. Disc-Have 90% of my portfolio in this company, and that's a FACT.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by craic View Post
    Up goes the market and down goes SPK. I suppose when it does turn the same runners will be back with their cash and it will shoot up past the falling market.
    I reckon that's a pretty good assumption, patience is all we need.

Quote Originally Posted by craic View Post
    Up goes the market and down goes SPK. I suppose when it does turn the same runners will be back with their cash and it will shoot up past the falling market.
    telecoms out of favour in nz and aus by the look of things
    one step ahead of the herd

Quote Originally Posted by couta1 View Post
    I would suggest you go and do some factual research on Spark, find out who owns the majority of their shares and you might discover why the price has dropped and not recovering it's divvy to date. Disc-Have 90% of my portfolio in this company, and that's a FACT.
    im confused I thought you owned lots of air?
    one step ahead of the herd

Advanced Member

Sorry Fellas but I have 100% and 100% of my sons in this lot. Close to $130,000 all up so I watch it like a hawk. At my age, all money is play money so the $1,000 I made since the div. is less than I had a week ago. My biggest problem is patience. I have a sell at 345cps and that will happen and give me a profit but it may be a day or two away.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by bull.... View Post
    im confused I thought you owned lots of air?
    Sold my Air to get the Spark divvy.

IMO

Quote Originally Posted by couta1 View Post
    Stop mischief making and stirring dissent,others don't have a problem in that way with my posts except you.
    That is not a fact or a truth. You've been given a gift of how some others experience what you are saying. At times it comes across as facts or qualified advice but without a source to back it up. When it really is only your opinion. Don't you see how close to the line that can be. Im hoping you don't want to influence people or ego is in the way,but thats the feedback I'm giving you of how it comes across some of the time. BB for one did just now too. I wish /want us all to get along on the S/T community. I admire Roger as he has adapted his communicating style slightly and although he's an excitable hound occasionally i now value his contributions,even his self motivating weight losing diary has bought some great info in from others..

"I reckon that's a pretty good assumption, patience is all we need." This is clearly your opinion and its appreciated for what it is
    Last edited by Joshuatree; 29-03-2017 at 06:00 PM.

Advanced Member

I'm more interested in what they do next with TTK bid 80c aint going to cut it